Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers (810 Views)

worldnews.com.ng is growing stronger And Bigger / Qservers Recruiting For Webmasters/technical Rep / 5 Things You Should Consider Before Becoming A Full-time Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by Adenugay(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2016
If you love tech blog, tech news, reviews, and you are a ND/HND/Degree holder and above all, you love writing. Get in here.

Due to the lots of things we have experienced in the past while trying to hire tech writers, we are not going to employ directly.

We are going to give ten people opportunity to write us for the next three months and thereafter the top three best writers, will be chosen. Any article written before that time would be paid at the end of each month which is 300 per article. So if you were able to post 90 articles, that will be #22,5000

The three finalist would be selected base.
1. Consistency
2. How many articles you are able to post per day
3. How well researched are your articles
4. The construction of your grammar (mus be better than mine)

What you should know

1.No copy and paste of any article from another site, anyone detected, will be rejected and no money would be paid for such person

2. You must have a laptop that is well connected, if you lie, and we later find out, well your time and enough with us, will feel sorry for it. We need serious people who are ready

3. None of your article should be less than 700 words
4. We could ask you to stop at any time, if your articles are not up to our standard
5. If you could make it to the final three, then will fully employ you, and you can work anywhere you want. Quality articles are what we need.

We have about 13 categories

1. Google Tech Products And News
2. Apple Tech Products And News
3. Facebook Tech Products And News
4. Mobile Applications (IOS, Android, etc)
5. Mobile Phones (Prices, Reviews and News)
6. Gadgets ( Home gadgets, office gadgets, kid gadgets etc)
7. Operating System( Linux, windows, etc)
8. Internet( ;browsers news, web news, programmers news social media, Instant messaging, etc)
9. Internship (Google Internship, Facebook Internship and other tech related intern news)
10. Startup ( Start up reviews, new company reviews, and other tech related startups)
11. Merchant( Online merchants: Paypal, amazon, ebay, google wallet, Konga, Jumia etc)
12. Cars: Brands, Reviews, News And Prices
13. Treatment: ( how tech companies are treating their workers )

Please indicate your interest and CV to lovednation@gmail.com and why you think you can make a difference at http://www.techproducts.com.ng
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by tripplephi: 2:10am On May 11, 2016
Interested
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by vinceyinnovation: 6:08am On May 11, 2016
Interested! grin
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by charsobodo(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
Is 10 writers not too much even though only 3 will be taken at the end, in my opinion I think 5 will ideal to choose the people you need considering the fact that the blog is a new one which probably has not started generating income. But if you feel that you can pay 10 writers then go ahead, i wish you success in your blogging endeavors.
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by Adenugay(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2016
If you have experienced what we have gone through in the hands of writers, you won't blame us. Again, they are not working for free, each article will be paid for at the end of every month. And we didn't setup the blog to become millionaire, we just want to make a difference as far as tech blog is concerned in Africa. Thank you
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by VocalWalls: 6:03pm On May 11, 2016
tripplephi:
Interested
vinceyinnovation:
Interested! grin

Slaves.

If you can write 90 articles of up to 700 words in a month, why not open your own blog and be your own boss?

1 Like

Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by tripplephi: 8:16pm On May 11, 2016
VocalWalls:

Slaves.

If you can write 90 articles of up to 700 words in a month, why not open your own blog and be your own boss?

Well are not slaves but we do know that the way to the top is to serve. You who isn't a slave... Who have you helped... And how much have you made that you accuse another who is making a difference.
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by VocalWalls: 8:38pm On May 11, 2016
tripplephi:

Well are not slaves but we do know that the way to the top is to serve. You who isn't a slave... Who have you helped... And how much have you made that you accuse another who is making a difference.

I've helped a lot of persons, and it's not for daily bread, but to stand on their own.

You think you can do 700 words three times daily and still have time to get a life?

Trust me, the best you can write on the listed niche categoreis are 5 posts each, with lots of blanks.

You won't even have time for a keyword research. Then after two/three weeks, you're told you're shooting blanks.

If you need help, talk!

Stop shouting 'who have I helped' anyhow.
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by tripplephi: 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
VocalWalls:

I've helped a lot of persons, and it's not for daily bread, but to stand on their own.

You think you can do 700 words three times daily and still have time to get a life?

Trust me, the best you can write on the listed niche categoreis are 5 posts each, with lots of blanks.

You won't even have time for a keyword research. Then after two/three weeks, you're told you're shooting blanks.

If you need help, talk!

I need help to shut you up with your pride. My dear check my posts and threads... I make money daily with bitcoin, binary, captcha and fiverr... I got someone to write 700 articles for me already so this is just for extra harmless cash.... I am going to create a business model that will pay Nigerians one day to write but not with your kind of attitude. Simply move on. If I needed help I know those who are giants in online business in Nigeria and they don't act like you.
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by VocalWalls: 8:58pm On May 11, 2016
tripplephi:

You think you can do 700 words three times daily and still have time to get a life? Or you want to be living on 22k?

If you need help, talk!

Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by VocalWalls: 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
tripplephi:

I need help to shut you up with your pride. My dear check my posts and threads... I make money daily with bitcoin, binary, captcha and fiverr... I got someone to write 700 articles for me already so this is just for extra harmless cash.... I am going to create a business model that will pay Nigerians one day to write but not with your kind of attitude. Simply move on. If I needed help I know those who are giants in online business in Nigeria and they don't act like you.

You and the 'help' word sha.

Anyways, have fun.

(1) (Reply)

Linda_ikeji Starting A New Blog( Cheap Hosting ,cheap Advertising) / Make Up To 20k Every Week - Re-write Articles For N1,000 Per Piece / Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.