Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men (38158 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by abbeyty(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2016
herbie27:
You just showed you didn't get the irony of my statement

ok ohh, I thought you made a mistake.....hope no hard feeling?
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
abbeyty:

ok ohh, I thought you made a mistake.....hope no hard feeling?
What for?. grin
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Slingshotz(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2016
Suigeneris93:
20-35 d*cks in one night shocked shocked shocked

She's hard working...you shud learn from grin grin

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by abbeyty(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2016
herbie27:
What for?. grin

sorry, you know some Nigerians find little things offensive LOL
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by marodan: 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
If only bubu can make them reduce d price to 200 I will thank him,
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by ladenz(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
DIFY20:
most yourba men dont marry their women because they cheap prostitute and bleaches that is y yorubas are rushing for well trained educated ibo women

If only you could step out of your small mindedness and read your comment objectively. You'll pity yourself like I pity you

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Coldfeets: 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
Na wa o!

Others dey increase price, ashawo dey reduce am

I no jus understand the market forces here.

Demand don pass supply abi na the other way round?

In short Make I ask Kachikwu sef since im be expert for determining prices of certain 'goods and services' for we country. grin

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by IBello300(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
Even Bible forbids such act. GOD bless President Buhari.

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by etimek: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
PLEASE CAN ANY CHATTERED ACCOUNTANT ACCURATELY PREDICT WHEN THE ASHAWO ALL SHARES PRICE INDEX WILL DROP TO MAYBE N200 PER INSERTION

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Ariguy: 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
Do you want to learn blogging and make money from it??
If yes ..add me on Whatsapp with this digit(08069166851)..this is strictly for Kaduna state people
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
"N2,000 + indomie" grin cheesy
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by peezeygwiny(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
hungryboy:
Make i come find time visit dem,

To enjoy this discount and bonanza,
Who talk say Buhari no dey work?,
Na part of dividend of democracy be dis oh.
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by nathz45: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
Jesus...sb's future wife taking in 20-35 joysticks a day...CHAI

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by qleap2all(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
Simply put they are mainly patronize by the low esteemed people who are affected by current economic crunch
I wouldn't be surprised if the economy improves they would resume

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
ronald4lif:
I'm not sure I'll have a hard-on at the unclothness of a prostitute. Even if I had one unknowingly and she mention she's a call girl it may go flaccid. Looking at them I just feel they're dirty and unkempt

Have you ever paid a visit to red light areas in Amsterdam?.

The nunneries there bear semblance to a payphone; and each sex worker has her own booth.
You are also afforded a wide array to select from - Milfs, Skinny, Redbone, fire-and-brimstone variety(no BBWs though). grin

I'm sure if you ever beheld them unclad, it would negate your preconceived notions about prostitutes in general. Or you could just ring the pïmp(s) in that locale if you want room service.

I haven't even gotten to the best part yet: all you have to pay is a meagre 50 Euros(room service excepted).

Sex workers have class, brov. cheesy.

I'm sure patronizers of these bordellos do so because they lack the intestinal fortitude or time, as the case may be to deal with the emotional baggage that tacks with a normal boy-and-girl relationship.

You really can't blame us though.
Man must knack - even if na olosho. cheesy

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Coolgent(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
PMB is working!
No free money for ashawo's
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Unitedabby(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatic:
N400 still high nah
na so...they should just bring down to the fuel pump price of N145/round lolzz
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Unitedabby(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2016
ZTkester:
[s][/s]

Trash!
your response simply implies that you're a calabar dude...
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Unitedabby(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
Fugazi:

Garbage.
another calabar peson!
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Topestbilly(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
Suigeneris93:

My sister asin!

35 x 500 = 17500... cry

God hav mercy!

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Unitedabby(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2016
ZTkester:
[s][/s]

Another trash!
said a calabar man!
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Unitedabby(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
Suigeneris93:

that should probably translate to 10,000 - 17,500 thrust/night...#staggering!
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by anonimi: 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
pedrilo:
why is tinubu looking at pmb like dat?

Maybe he is surprised at how DULL the "expired" leader looter, whom he PACKAGED for us, actually is.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by 18wheeler: 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
At least the price of something has reduced. Its been higher higher prices all this while. The clients should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by diczo(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
hungryboy:
Make i come find time visit dem,

To enjoy this discount and bonanza,

Who talk say Buhari no dey work?,

Na part of dividend of democracy be dis oh.

I concur oh! APC is really working port one get one free.ROTFL
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by ronald4lif(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The nunneries there bear semblance to a payphone; and each sex worker has her own booth.
You are also afforded a wide array to select from - Milfs, Skinny, Redbone, fire-and-brimstone variety(no BBWs though). grin

I'm sure if you ever beheld them unclad, it would negate your preconceived notions about prostitutes in general. Or you could just ring the pïmp(s) in that locale if you want room service.

I haven't even gotten to the best part yet: all you have to pay is a meagre 50 Euros(room service excepted).

I'm sure patronizers of these bordellos do so because they lack the intestinal fortitude or time, as the case may be to deal with the emotional baggage that tacks with a normal boy-and-girl relationship.

Lol. Perhaps, I may think differently should I try one someday. There are very clean and attractive strumpets though that mere sighting their crural one would experience a hard-on. I see them at clubs here, sultry and alluring babes and may give it a try soon. If conji strikes and mi novia ain't available to demulcent the tension. grin

@bold it's quite apt. Some people are just too occupied so much that they can't afford the time to experience an amatory relationship so these route is the easiest way out to 'relax'. Some have also posited that it's less expensive to engage the services of women of easy virtue than embark on a love relationship. What do you make of this?

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by mikron(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2016
wow didnt know this forgotten thread of mine will make the front page after close to 3 weeks, mods welldone cheesy cheesy

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by esonuu(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2016
Jehovah shamah!! One person sleeps with 20-35 men a day multiplied by 7days in a week,multiplied again by 31 days in a month yet she still walks normal,why on earth wil i patronize a hooker,what happened to having a gul frnd,mehn dis is how many destinies gets lost,u dnt evn know the kinda evil spirit the ashewo wey u dey lash carry..men aint trying

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Vectormike(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2016
Uyo is N1500 - N1000 shaa ..
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Emmaino247: 9:16pm On May 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Oya calabar here i cum
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by NovusHomo(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

All hail the Mayor of Amsterdam Red Light District. grin grin

Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks / Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer / Greg Indyor: Man And His Entire Family Found Dead In Benue State