Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group (12042 Views)

Fresh Jobs Recruitment In A Multinational Telecom Company (28 Positions) / Oil & Gas Jobs In Nigeria 2017 - Recruitment Ongoing!!! / You May Need Job, Check Out Nirsal Plc Recruitment Via Nextzon Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by Ifeshyne(f): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
chimeziepaul:
It's almost 2 weeks, the waiting continues.
I've already even removed my mind from it since I didn't meet their mail deadline
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
okezie007:

Likewise... This guys are taking enough time to get back to us -if we still good for them- enough suspense & anticipation
As for me; it is a must oo
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Ifeshyne:

I've already even removed my mind from it since I didn't meet their mail deadline

You better respond to that mail.

I call them. they confirmed that all candidate will be attended to.

That i should response to the mail.
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Dnuel:

You better response to that mail.

I call them. they confirm that all candidate will be attend to.

gbam
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by okezie007(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Dnuel:

You better respond to that mail.

I call them. they confirmed that all candidate will be attended to.

When did you call them?
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2016
okezie007:

When did you call them?

Four days after the expiration of the time and date!

Just respond. You have nothing to loss by responding to it.
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by NEYO84: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Has Anybody heard from workforce?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by kmoula: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
yh
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by Green95: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Are you unemployed? Are you looking for an extra Source of Income? Do you hate your job? Are you a student, or frustrated about how situation is right now and need a good source of income? Denore computers is giving everyone a great opportunity to make a huge income. Come work smartly with us, take an advantage of the current value of Dollar against Naira. Don't just sit back and watch,grab this opportunity now.

THERE WOULD BE A SEMINAR TODAY MONDAY 13TH AND TOMORROW TUESDAY 14TH JUNE 2016

VENUE: DENORE COMPUTERS AFTER 18TH STREET BESIDE NATIONAL LIBRARY, JOS PLATEAU STATE

TIME: 12PM (NOON)

DON'T MISS THIS FOR ANYTHING!!! THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by NEYO84: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2016
kmoula:
yh

Can you pls update?? Have they called for interview?? Thanks
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls what's the update?
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
@kmoula, Pls update us!
kmoula:
yh
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by cutiemoi: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
EQUALLY INTerested in the update?
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Update please?
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by DCompany: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Any Update on this Please or is there any new information with regards to the recruitment process
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by bigW(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Please what is the update on this, Its been a while.

Who has been called?
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Pls if u have been Invited, let us know so we will stop hoping for invitation.
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by kmoula: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
NOT HEARD FRM DEM , STILL WAITING .
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by okezie007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
kmoula:
NOT HEARD FRM DEM , STILL WAITING .

Fvck you - why the initial claim..We don't joke with such matters of interest
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by kmoula: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
I ll nt reply u or say anything. I ll let it slide. But a lot has happened
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by guiddoti: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by guiddoti: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
kmoula:
I ll nt reply u or say anything. I ll let it slide. But a lot has happened
yu no go kill persin here with yur Suspense grin
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by okezie007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
guiddoti:
yu no go kill persin here with yur Suspense grin

No mind am - he has nothing to say. Besides he should be thinking of others not himself
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
The way the guy is talking, something tells me this job has moved on, waiting has become endless, they might have contacted and people re silent about it.
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by okezie007(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
chimeziepaul:
The way the guy is talking, something tells me this job has moved on, waiting has become endless, they might have contacted and people re silent about it.

Maybe its better you move on & careless about further updates - am better that way
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
U sound embattled, take it easy lad.

okezie007:

Maybe its better you move on & careless about further updates - am better that way
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by okezie007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
chimeziepaul:
U sound embattled, take it easy lad.

Don't mind me

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by DCompany: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Well from what i see here .... all seems silent and no one is saying or giving any solid response with regards to this recruitment. But should anyone have an affirmative response from the recruitment agent i think it is best to say it here. In the meant time i think the recruitment agent (Workforce) should also let us know what has happened whether they have selected their choice or not.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by chimeziepaul: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2016
The recruitment looks challenged, are they expecting us to contact them for update?
Re: Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group by martoshky(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2016
I sent an my CV and I neva received any mail back from workforce, wetin happen abeg fellow nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Massive Recruitment At Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (51 Pos / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.