Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards (807 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards by Mhizsonia(f): 6:50am On May 11, 2016

These Ladies Below Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards

The 2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards has come and gone. But the memory of the event will linger on in the minds of the people present as well as the viewers online. It was more like a show of shame when so many celebrities turned up in dresses that looked like the sewing materials were not enough.

Quite a number of female celebrities turned up in a semi-Unclad way and this has got a lot of people talking. The show has been instead tagged Ghana Nake*d Award, by irate fans.

Well, they will always say that “There are no old people in Ghana”

See more at http://famenaija.com/ladies-dressed-almost-unclad-ghana-music-awards/
Re: Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards by jemype(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2016
Afterall its ghana
Re: Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards by Akposkool(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2016
Ghana and sexuality. Like van gaal and many United.
Wait oooo how come all of a sudden it's Ghanaian issues that are mostly seen on nairaland?
Is it our economic crisis?
Re: Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards by Baawaa(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2016
They were advertising grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards by gozmok1(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2016
all I can see here are female ugly monkies

damn it
Re: Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards by nrexzy: 7:24am On May 11, 2016
I don't blame dem naa looking @ how ugly they are.. Wetin u expect?
Re: Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards by Nobody: 8:34am On May 11, 2016
no be ur fault nah

(1) (Reply)

New Record Label "Dope Musik Entertainment" Set To Sign Artistes / “without Me, A Party Has No Life” – Toke Makinwa / Photo: Late Keshi’s Son Signs NFF Condolence Register In Honor Of Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.