Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate (24428 Views)

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by bomagsino: 4:14pm On May 11, 2016
Is the masters degree even necessary cos he has displayed a mastery than an emeritus professor of music can't even do.Anyway ifonoh ibaha
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by saaedlee: 4:25pm On May 11, 2016
lwanibeauty:

Are u saying he can't express himself?

Just asking oo
Clearly I am not undermining his ability in self-expression but the content of such speech is what I seek to develop on as I am about to be given a similar award.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by saaedlee: 4:26pm On May 11, 2016
bomagsino:
Is the masters degree even necessary cos he has displayed a mastery than an emeritus professor of music can't even do.Anyway ifonoh ibaha

angry angry angry
Nfana Ibaha
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by kceewhyte(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:
Speak english grin
warisEnglish
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by lwanibeauty(f): 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:

Clearly I am not undermining his ability in self-expression but the content of such speech is what I seek to develop on as I am about to be given a similar award.

I hear...
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by saaedlee: 6:13pm On May 11, 2016
lwanibeauty:

I hear...

Even if you no hear

Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by barrysome001: 8:27pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks to those who took their time to query this feat....una beef can't reverse it. Oobi!!! shocked

Higher shall u go Mr. Ujah Idibia, Congratulations!
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by lwanibeauty(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:

Even if you no hear
Woteva tongue
saaedlee:

Even if you no hear
Woteva
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by saaedlee: 9:34pm On May 11, 2016
lwanibeauty:

Woteva tongue

Woteva

Ubiak tongue
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 11, 2016
eleshin:

Then your ignorance must be legendary cos Kanye West was conferred with Doctorate Degree by SAIC, unless you want to tell me that Kanye has more influence in American music compared to 2face's influence in 9ja music.
I must have inherited that from you since u're comparing Kanye and Tuface.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by lwanibeauty(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:

Ubiak tongue
Back to sender
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by megalife: 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:
I would love to listen to his acceptance speech.
"yes oh noting de happen, one love everybody" nfana ibaha cheesy wink i love 2 baba!
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by eleshin(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2016
herbie27:
I must have inherited that from you since u're comparing Kanye and Tuface.
Lol abeg go and read ur book, next time make research b4 u post, it helps alot.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
dare2differ:
I am happy for him smiley

LANICKY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016
Hey I sent u an important mail,pls do check it. U been offline for somedays hope u are good ma?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo 'D1' Adeneye & Wife Celebrate 17 Years Together / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.