Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate (24430 Views)

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by kceewhyte(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:
Why does Nigerian universities like honouring people with degrees i jst wonder if other countries do same.
u mean do the shame?
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by BABANGBALI: 12:00pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:
I would love to listen to his acceptance speech.
wetin he wan talk wey go pass the usual? "Yes ooooo,one love men,one love"
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by dare2differ: 12:00pm On May 11, 2016
I am happy for him smiley

LANICKY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

1 Like

Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by drunkpunk(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2016
may01:
Congrats to Idibia, Innocent Ujah
Hbd2U
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Bigblogman(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2016
H
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by 2HASUM(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2016
Get a life, you are a fu..
free2ryhme:
Is there honorary degree is Masters

Abi is this politically or financially motivated

I don't see what contribution Tuface has made in the Genre of Music that warrant such if there anything like honorary masters degree

And besides what genre of music in Tuface idibia into
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 11, 2016
Rose2014:

education in Nigeria has bn watered down seriously
Is a shame, even a person who knws nothing in a particular field will be given a honorary degree and is an epidemic in this country.

I guess universities in U.S.A would have honoured the likes of mark zuckerberg, the Bill Gates, Late Micheal Jackson, Obama e.t.c.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 11, 2016
kceewhyte:
u mean do the shame?
Speak english grin
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by charleff512(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2016
Congratulations to our own Innocent 'Tubaba' Idibia
This is one legend that has made all aspiring youths in Nigeria to have hope in themselves.Keep dreaming.Keep believing in your dreams.Keep achieving.Keep celebrating.Inflation will never kill our dreams.There is a rainbow at the end of the flood.
OP,please it is Igbinedion University and not University of Igbinedion.Abi the school dey for West Germany?
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by LoneRanger2: 12:10pm On May 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
wetin he wan talk wey go pass the usual? "Yes ooooo,one love men,one love"
our problem for naija be say we wan speak oyinbo pass even the white man.Oyinbo no be him mother tongue.

Upon all the professor of this and professor of that we full naija,where e don carry us reach?
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by charleff512(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:
Is a shame, even a person who knws nothing in a particular field will be given a honorary degree and is an epidemic in this country.

I guess universities in U.S.A would have honoured the likes of mark zuckerberg, the Bill Gates, Late Micheal Jackson, Obama e.t.c.
Tuface is a living legend.He knows music too well.He deserves it.One love
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 11, 2016
so like dis tuface get masters
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by may01(f): 12:15pm On May 11, 2016
drunkpunk:
Hbd2U
Thanks
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by may01(f): 12:15pm On May 11, 2016
drunkpunk:
Hbd2U
Thanks
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2016
charleff512:

Tuface is a living legend.He knows music too well.He deserves it.One love
Tuface can't be compared with the likes of John Legend and many more, we don't even have a music industry in dis country, they were all motivated by their stomach(poverty) and nt because they had unique vocals.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by BABANGBALI: 12:22pm On May 11, 2016
LoneRanger2:
our problem for naija be say we wan speak oyinbo pass even the white man.Oyinbo no be him mother tongue.

Upon all the professor of this and professor of that we full naija,where e don carry us reach?
Sidon make i Google am
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by 9jatatafo(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2016
Maski87:
For me this is equal to PhD in Boko haram university, so from now on na Dr tubaba

Ur head dey there! All hail Dr 2Baba
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by splendidmessi: 12:31pm On May 11, 2016
Since it's master's in music ish...he can defend..If not..lmao
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Giwaxy(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2016
Has 2baba undergone d master prgrm?i guess no!false certicate.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by mjbaba: 12:36pm On May 11, 2016
My own question is, if he wishes to pursue a regular but higher degree, say Phd, can he use this one to apply? Will it be accepted
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Giwaxy(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2016
mjbaba:
My own question is, if he wishes to pursue a regular but higher degree, say Phd, can he use this one to apply? Will it be accepted
if he could defend it,may be?
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by charleff512(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:
Tuface can't be compared with the likes of John Legend and many more, we don't even have a music industry in dis country, they were all motivated by their stomach(poverty) and nt because they had unique vocals.
From plantation boys to date.Tuface and the likes of Rugged man and Iris Abdulkareem made Music in Nigeria a lucrative venture.
Abeg Who John legend Help for naija?
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by maestroz: 12:47pm On May 11, 2016
who tuface epp?

abeg go find jungle park jor?
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by charleff512(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2016
mjbaba:
No.It is just like a chieftaincy title.It is purely honorary.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by drunkpunk(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2016
may01:

Thanks
Where the get2geda at? Lagos based?
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by lwanibeauty(f): 1:53pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:
I would love to listen to his acceptance speech.

Are u saying he can't express himself?

Just asking oo
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by eleshin(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:

Then your ignorance must be legendary cos Kanye West was conferred with Doctorate Degree by SAIC, unless you want to tell me that Kanye has more influence in American music compared to 2face's influence in 9ja music.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 11, 2016
Tuface is a musician with morals.He sings and we sing along,both old and young enjoys his music because his lyrics have lots of message in them plus girls don't dance naked /semi unclad in his videos.When other artist learn this,the world would be a better place.until then,I'm still counting the ceiling
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Bishops10(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2016
ibetoibb:
Tubaba abeg I want to knw ur first degree institution pls. If u hav one I may hv 4gton
He had his OND in IMT Enugu.
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by OmoBoluwaji: 2:09pm On May 11, 2016
University!!! 2baba sha
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by Gwan2(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2016
Atleast Necto C go allow us hear word now with him "d only MC with an Msc " slogan.... undecided
Re: 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate by jaymdee(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2016
@Op, please what is "University of Igbinedion"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.