Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Kind Of Part Time Business Can I Go Into With A Capital Of 2m?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Kind Of Part Time Business Can I Go Into With A Capital Of 2m?? (511 Views)

Christal Villa Itamarun Ibeju-lekki has taken a new form. Still on Promo of 2.5m / We develop n allocate our lands. Buy Christal Villa now on a promo of 2.5m.+Pics / Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Part Time Business Can I Go Into With A Capital Of 2m?? by sKeetz(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2016
Am a student outside Nigeria but I would be coming back soon for vacation. While am in Nigeria I would love to start up a business with money which I've been able to save up.

The problem is I have no idea and I do not want to go into it without been well informed.

What kind of risk free business can I go into without the need of my presence.

All valuable comments are welcome
Re: What Kind Of Part Time Business Can I Go Into With A Capital Of 2m?? by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2016
Bro the safest business with sure return at the moment is agriculture. No matter how bad the nation goes people must eat.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What U Experience When U Use An Inferior Roofing Tiles (see Pic) / Opportunity To Own A Plot Of LAND In Iseyin Oyo @ #20k Per Plot / Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Company Docherich Nig Ltd 07062764235

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.