Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

5 Seeds Of Tomatoes Sold For =n=400.00@ Okada - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Seeds Of Tomatoes Sold For =n=400.00@ Okada (529 Views)

How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Seeds Of Tomatoes Sold For =n=400.00@ Okada by Askmewhy(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2016
After i closed from school yesterday I decided to go and buy something for dinner, where I was buying something a woman came to buy tomatoes and overheard her saying 400 naira ke? I swiftly turnned to see what the woman was pricing 400 only to discover it was 5 small seeds of tomotoes.
Am a fan of president Buhari but with this one i can boldly say so far so bad this admistration is a total failure.

Re: 5 Seeds Of Tomatoes Sold For =n=400.00@ Okada by playtheblues(f): 8:20am On May 11, 2016
Buhari is the worst human being on earth.

He's only after recovering money for himself and his family and never cares about the plight of the masses.

All he and his satanic agents do is to lie to Nigerians on a daily basis.

Sack Buhari now before he kills this country.

Askmewhy:
After a closed of work yesterday I decided to go and buy something for dinner, where I was buying something a woman came to buy tomatoes and overheard her saying 400 naira ke? I swiftly turnned to see what the woman was pricing 400 only to discover it was 5 small seeds of tomotoes.
Am a fan of president Buhari but with this one i can boldly say so far so bad this admistration is a total failure.
Re: 5 Seeds Of Tomatoes Sold For =n=400.00@ Okada by adozie(m): 3:23am On May 14, 2016
Do you realize that you can plant and grow your own tomatoes? Tomatoes is easy to plant and nurture. Why don't you take up the challenge today - plant a dozen tomatoes; you will be surprised that you can help add food to the food chain in Nigeria.
Don't blame Buhari for everything. Blame Nigerians who have refused to reclaim their country. Contribute your quota today!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Seeds Of Tomatoes Sold For =n=400.00@ Okada by Pavore9: 6:21am On May 14, 2016
What stops people from learning how to grow tomatoes properly, it is no rocket science. Has Buhari stopped anyone from growing it? We need to change our mindset and productively engage our minds.

This is an opportunity for discerning minds to see possibilities.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Receives N1bn CBN Agric Loan. / Fried Ice Cream Machine With Double Pans / 15 Weeks Old POL (chicks) For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.