Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Solution Has Come For Your Husband' Extra-marital Affairs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Solution Has Come For Your Husband' Extra-marital Affairs (1193 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution Has Come For Your Husband' Extra-marital Affairs by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
It is a well known truth that if you don't know well enough you cannot do well enough; the issue of extra-marital affairs among our men has risen to an alarming proportion; statistic shows that about 59% of Nigerian men are involved in this ugly act. But the big question is that is there nothing that can be done to at least minimize it if not stopping it?

Well i have a good news for you my broken hearted friend, there is a saying that whatever goes up must come down when a relevant force is applied. Yes, there is something you can do to win your man back to yourself no matter how deep he has gone into it.

Like i said knowing well enough connotes doing well enough in everything in life; ignorance has been the undoing of most couples, the husband either don't know enough or does not want to communicate to his wife, or the wife do not know enough, or is shy and afraid to communicate. This situation if left unchecked can give room for one party considering an alternative. I cannot hold back my joy to see my cousin glowing like a newly wedded wife
after using the method herein to win her husband back from the streets.

visit www.gethimbacktips..com for details!

(1) (Reply)

Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? / Woman Dies In Her Cubicle — But Nobody Notices Until The Next Day / Help; My Friend's Husband Abandoned Her, Moved To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.