Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? (6399 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Positive Sides To Infidelity/extra Marital Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by mmababy(f): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2009
please i need an advice on how to handle this issue,i have an anty friend who is nice and wonderful and she is married.only for me to found out that she is having extra marital affairs,which i hate i don't know how to talk to her so that she will not feel insulted.house i need an advice
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by sistawoman: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2009
What do you want to say to her?

Mind your business. Let her do what she feels is right for her household. You can never really know what is going on in a marriage unless you are 1. God 2. da husband or 3. da wife.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
Extramarital affair is not good,n u shouldn't tell her anythin or advice her,cos she's old enough to know whats right or wrong
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by tommy2k2(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2009
tiniyata:

Extramarital affair is not good,n u shouldn't tell her anythin or advice her,cos she's old enough to know whats right or wrong
true talk
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Hollysmile: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2009
Do you want her to redesign ur face wif hot water? What's ur problem wif dat? Could it be dat de husband is ur brother?
Mma, stay out!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Hollysmile: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2009
Do you want her to redesign ur face wif hot water? What's ur problem wif dat? Could it be dat de husband is ur brother?
Mma, stay out!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Hollysmile: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2009
Mma, stay out!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Omolola1(f): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2009
@ poster

Mind your business
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by JJYOU: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2009
Omolola1:

@ poster

Mind your business
how did we become people who dont know right from wrong accepting the most deviant and abominable behaviours?

i bet if this was a man most of you will be rightly saying how obscene he is. would u like to be cheated on?

in my book every cheater is a scum and disgrace.

mmababy:

please i need an advice on how to handle this issue,i have an anty friend who is nice and wonderful and she is married.only for me to found out that she is having extra marital affairs,which i hate i don't know how to talk to her so that she will not feel insulted.house i need an advice
you have wisdom, right judgement and you are beautiful what is your flaw?
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by tpia: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2009
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by yme1(f): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2009
@poster
do what you know is right, if you think telling her is okay no problem but if you think telling her is a bad idea then dont do it, the ball is in your court to play
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by sistawoman: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2009
JJYOU:

how did we become people who dont know right from wrong accepting the most deviant and abominable behaviours?

i bet if this was a man most of you will be rightly saying how obscene he is. would u like to be cheated on?

in my book every cheater is a scum and disgrace.
you have wisdom, right judgement and you are beautiful what is your flaw?

It is not that we dont know what is right or wrong. The problem is that it is not my business. Just because I think something is moral offensive to me and something I would not do, I am not walking in thier shoes.

No one, except for GOD, knows what is going on in a marriage. No one knows what conversations they have had, what understandings they have reached or what damage has been done.

I dont mess with other folks homes, unless they come to me for advice. If it does not directly effect me or mines then keep that mess to yourself and sort it out there.

I would cuss my niece out if she came to me wanting to talk to me about my cheating ways. Mind your business.

What is it that they say: dont swallow pidol for someone elses cramps.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by MrCrackles(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2009
Topic

NO!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by cvibe: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2009
No
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by SeanT21(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2009
You should faced her.If she was my aunty I will sit down and talk to her.let her know that what she is doing is not right in the eyes of God.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by sistawoman: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2009
SeanT21:

You should faced her.If she was my aunty I will sit down and talk to her.let her know that what she is doing is not right in the eyes of God.

I dont mean any harm, but i would slap you and tell you to go mind your business little boy.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by nich(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2009
wow! i agree with what some of the members of the house have said: "it's wrong to have extra-marital affair(s)"

however, your telling her or discussing it with her is the issue.
1. what's ur relationship with her like? cordial? and i mean how she takes u, not how u take her.
2. do u see urself discussing the issue with her or just telling her that it's wrong?
3. do u think the situation can change or u just want her to know that it's wrong?
4. have u being praying for her since u discovered the happenings?
5. are there kids in this family?

anyway, with whatsoever information u have, the motive, presentation/packaging and solution/suggestion/follow-up would determine whether the result is good or not.

my 2 cents.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by seedord247(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2009
i will like to give you some little advice mr Poster,

dont mind that sistawoman, i think she may be doing the same, the best thing is to call her and tell her that in a sensible manner.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by sistawoman: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2009
seedord247:

i will like to give you some little advice mr Poster,

dont mind that sistawoman, i think she may be doing the same, the best thing is to call her and tell her that in a sensible manner.

Then you dont know me very well.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by babsongudus: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
@ poster
Obviously, It's gud to v extral marital affairs but wen u gt nicked then it's better.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by saturnjay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
mmababy! mmababy!! mmababy!!! how times did i called you, ? Please don't tell her anything for these reasons:

1. She is going to deny because you didn't catch her red-handed and she knows is a filthy thing to do in a marriage, she knows the implications more than you do, even she would deny if her husband ask her that kind of a thing not to talk of you.

2. You can never know what is happening in a marriage except you that peron, she has a reason for doing it, everything is done for a reason and personally i am blaming the husband. I always blame the husband when the wife is flirting around, you know why, i am married and i will tell you, it is either she is adulterating in revenge for what her husband is doing with other people's woman or the husband is not committed to her/children/home/family or the husband is not satisfaying her sexually or the husband is not her best friend or the husband is not meeting up with his financial responsibility or the husband and he wife are not in love.

3. Marriage treats individual individually

The husband is to be blamed, please get back to me on these issues, find out any of the traces for the second reason from the husband sides and i will tell you how to help her without confronting her, i will tell you how to make her feel guilty and confess to you.
please get back to me: adenijitajudeen@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by kokoye(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2009
Depends on ur relationship with her. If your're cool and she gives you advice as well, why not? just be careful with the way you put it out.

Dont try it if she's your in-law o., abeg

I would talk to a close friend of mine who was creeping.

By the way, try this line:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anty, mo gbo pe on gbe ise ni angle 90 beer parlour. .Ja wo nibe . . .arinka nja bata

ma sooo o, ma rohin o
maa sooo yee . . . . . . . . .

just make sure there's no hot water around o
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by nich(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2009
saturnjay:

. . . and i will tell you how to help her without confronting her, i will tell you how to make her feel guilty and confess to you.

hmm! dont we all want to learn?

pls share publicly and a lot of peeps could learn. abi e get another koko wey dey behind the pepper?
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by kokoye(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2009
saturnjay:

mmababy! mmababy!! mmababy!!! how times did i called you, ? Please don't tell her anything for these reasons:

1. She is going to deny because you didn't catch her red-handed and she knows is a filthy thing to do in a marriage, she knows the implications more than you do, even she would deny if her husband ask her that kind of a thing not to talk of you.

2. You can never know what is happening in a marriage except you that peron, she has a reason for doing it, everything is done for a reason and personally i am blaming the husband. I always blame the husband when the wife is flirting around, you know why, i am married and i will tell you, it is either she is adulterating in revenge for what her husband is doing with other people's woman or the husband is not committed to her/children/home/family or the husband is not satisfaying her sexually or the husband is not her best friend or the husband is not meeting up with his financial responsibility or the husband and he wife are not in love.

3. Marriage treats individual individually

The husband is to be blamed, please get back to me on these issues, find out any of the traces for the second reason from the husband sides and i will tell you how to help her without confronting her, i will tell you how to make her feel guilty and confess to you.

am I missing something here?

does the fact that you cheat on your wife mean every man does??

I wonder o, sissys that call themselves men.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2009
@Poster
Amebo. Mind ur own business
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2009
Expose the biatch one time!

You need to let her know how you feel, and if she doesn't get it, just avoid her (before she poisons you) and expose her with solid evidence, e.g., pictures, voice-recordings, emails, etc. Plan to get the evidence before telling her how you feel. Also, be prepared for permanent distance between you, especially if she excuses her whorish lifestyle and tries to defend the indefensible. In summary:

1. Gather solid evidence
2. Have a discussion with her on why you feel the way you feel and some explanation for her adultery
3. Keenly observe her reaction (very difficult, but try)
4. If she wants to keep behaving like a misguided teenager, walk away and use the evidence to expose her!
5. If she decides to change, still walk away (she may be planning to eliminate you), observe from a distance, but keep your evidence well guarded; don't expose her if she's truly changed.

If she knows you've found out what she's doing, your life may still be in danger even without you doing anything. Some whores will take the life of would-be whistle blowers if they suspect you could expose their nefarious activities.

Be very careful!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by slimfine(f): 2:52am On Mar 21, 2009
1) you should tell her husband!

or 2) confront her

or 3) mind your business (i like this better)
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Funseeka(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2009
@Sistawoman

your ways are not straight. Learn to condemn what is bad even if you indulge in it. your responses always give impression of a weird woman without morals

@poster

Be very careful; this is a life and death issue.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by stiyke(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2009
Its true you never know what goes on in a marriage unless you are either God, or the Husband or the Wife, Sometimes you could be either Husband or Wife and still not know whats cooking.

My advice to u poster is to pray for her, she knows its bad no point reminding her, you could be risking ur life. Women can go to any length to cover it up.
And its not always the husband's fault. Women that were whores b4 marriage will continue to be so.

You cant turn a LovePeddler into a house wife, never done.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by busibodi(f): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2009
Mind ya business.

May be the husband cannot do am well and they agreed for the wife to get it from outside.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by JJYOU: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2009
stiyke:

Its true you never know what goes on in a marriage unless you are either God, or the Husband or the Wife, Sometimes you could be either Husband or Wife and still not know whats cooking.

My advice to u poster is to pray for her, she knows its bad no point reminding her, you could be risking ur life. Women can go to any length to cover it up.
And its not always the husband's fault. Women that were whores b4 marriage will continue to be so.

You cant turn a LovePeddler into a house wife, never done.
na true you talk.
busi-bodi:

Mind ya business.

May be the husband cannot do am well and they agreed for the wife to get it from outside.

nawao. another change. you have too many lovers on NL. wetin dey happen my sister?
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by sistawoman: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
Funseeka:

@Sistawoman

your ways are not straight. Learn to condemn what is bad even if you indulge in it. your responses always give impression of a weird woman without morals

If you read all of my posts you will note I say:

It is not that we dont know what is right or wrong.  The problem is that it is not my business.  Just because I think something is moral offensive to me and something I would not do, I am not walking in their shoes.

The bolded part above implies that I (Sistawoman) Dont believe in cheating.

How is that a woman w/o morals.

Reading is fundamental and comprehension is essential.

I am saying just about the exact same thing as saturnjay.

If you know me then you know that I believe everything done in the dark will come to light.  If her husband does not know of her cheating ways then he will find out in due time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years / Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) / Cost Effective Means Of Taking Care Of A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.