Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ghana Migration. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Migration. (875 Views)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Migration. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 11, 2016
Greetings to all well meaning Nigerians residing in Ghana or have travelled and experienced life there. Please this inquiry is for you.Am thinking of relocating down to Ghana with my fiancee and start life over there,please I'd like to know what's obtainable there in terms of job opportunities, business opportunities, Accomodation price range for a self contain or room and parlour self contain. Their currency disparities with naira and foodstuff as well,thanks as you contribute meaningfully and usefully.
Re: Ghana Migration. by detutu1: 5:04pm On May 13, 2016
Following....

My take though is that since Ghana is an ECOWAS state...Nigerians are allowed to stay for 60 days I think(Not sure in particular). You can visit the country look for a job and process the whole thing...I am sure if either one of you gets a job..the rest is history. You might want to check for specific requirements on the internet as well...all the best!
Re: Ghana Migration. by ifyalways(f): 7:49am On May 14, 2016
Job opportunities? Forget it unless a company hires you from 9ja then sends you to Ghana.

Business opportunities? Yes please but no sharp practices or short cuts. Ghanaians have no chill for Nigerians trying to cheat them.
Re: Ghana Migration. by iamord(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
ifyalways:
Job opportunities? Forget it unless a company hires you from 9ja then sends you to Ghana.

Business opportunities? Yes please but no sharp practices or short cuts. Ghanaians have no chill for Nigerians trying to cheat them.
to be honest it's less stressful making money in GH. Just be cool, follow procedures but be smart
Re: Ghana Migration. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 20, 2016
@ifyalways,thanks for the info but please I'd like to know how much one can secure a self contained apartment over there,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Travel / Ligali Ayorinde V.I From Lekki Phase1 / A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.