Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

7days President? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7days President? (684 Views)

Army Gives 7days Ultimatum To Community To Fetch Out The Killers Of Soldier / Employment Opportunity In Fcmb. 7days To End / How To Make Minimum Of $400(#60,000),every Weak (7days)using Your Facebook/email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7days President? by Seals(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2009
LET JUST TRY AND IMAGINE THIS;
WE HAVE SEEN A DAY GOVERNOR IN LAGOS STATE,
IMAGINE YOURSELF BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY OF RULING THIS COUNTRY (NIGERIA) FOR JUST 7DAYS, AS IN ONE WEEK! WHAT WILL YOU DO AS THE PRESIDENT, ARE YOU GOING TO TRANSFORM OR DEFORM THE COUNTRY, SOMEBODY SAID HE WILL FOLLOW THE STEP OF JERRY ROWLINS OF GHANA shocked
PLEASE LET BE SINCERE WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: 7days President? by Seals(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
Why is everybody just viewing this post undecided
those it mean that you all cant do anything for 9ija within a week? cry
Re: 7days President? by RiffRaff: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2009
I will sell Nigeria & embezle as much as i can. Happy now?
Re: 7days President? by Seals(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2009
Whao, is this all you can do for your FATHER'S LAND this is absolutely bad, and if i may ask where will you go and spend the money?
Re: 7days President? by Dclique(m): 12:02am On Aug 17, 2009
I wil open more strip clubs,bars,brothel n reduce the price of alcohol seriously
, lmao
Re: 7days President? by Seals(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2009
[b]I wil open more strip clubs,bars,brothel n reduce the price of alcohol seriously
, lmao
[/b]
so what is the country goin to turn too
shayo center dat bad  cry
Re: 7days President? by Dclique(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Importer Or Exporter? / Why I Am Been Ban / Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.