Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ibadan Teacher Slumps In Classroom(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibadan Teacher Slumps In Classroom(photo) (717 Views)

See The Classroom That Was Built For N74.8m In Kaduna State. Shocking!!! / Effects Of Bbnaija: Bauchi State Hausa Students Twerking In Classroom (video) / Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Teacher Slumps In Classroom(photo) by omolomolarinero: 1:37pm On May 11, 2016
A Secondary School Teacher at Saint Lukes Grammar School, Molete, Ibadan, Mr Nasiru Lukuman has reportedly slumped and sustained injury on his head while teaching in the classroom. Mr Nasiru Lukuman, 37, an Accounting Teacher was said to have collapsed while teaching SS2 students in the class and rushed to Molete Health Care Centre around 10a.m Tuesday morning. He was said to have been bleeding profusely since morning when the incident happened and has since become unconscious. Also, another Vice-Principal of the same school, Mr Emmanuel Olajide was said to have died last week as a result of hunger.While Speaking on the incident, the wife of the victim, Mrs Modupe Nasiru who could not control her emotion, appealed to well meaning individuals and government to come to their aid with a view to transferring her husband to a standard hospital for adequate treatment as his condition presently is critical.

Read More

According to her, my husband has been vomiting blood since morning when he collapsed and has become unconscious since then. There is no money to take him to a standard hospital for proper medical attention for now and we don’t have anybody to run to for assistance. Our two children are even staying with my mother when we could not afford money to take care of them as a result of my husband’s salaries that have not been paid. I appeal to well meaning people to come and assist us to save the life of my husband,.” She lamented.

However, a member of the Oyo State House of Assembly representing Ibadan South East Local Government, Hon. Ademola Akeem Ige has visited the victim in the hospital where he is receiving treatment and gave him financial assistance with a call on other individuals to come to his aid to get proper medical attention.

http://whatsupibadan.com/2016/05/11/teacher-slumps-in-classroom/

Re: Ibadan Teacher Slumps In Classroom(photo) by soulbrother(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2016
HOPE YOU DON'T BLAME US,WE THE OGBANJES FOR THIS?

Re: Ibadan Teacher Slumps In Classroom(photo) by queenoflafia(f): 1:48pm On May 11, 2016
Na wah o
No good news for this country again.
May God save his life

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is Missing Over A Year Now. / Kemi Has A History Of Mental Illness-ex Oyo Governor Denounces Daughter / "RIHANNA" Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.