Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video (1388 Views)

Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / These Bible Verses Should Disturb Every Devout Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by celebsnest(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2016

A devout Christian is spending more than £62 million constructing a 500-foot long wooden replica of Noah's Ark..
The ark which will be 510 foot long and stand 80 feet high is nearing completion, and will be able to encounter 16,000 guests per day.
The ark which will be several exhibits featuring Noah and his family, along with information to help the public understand the Bible will become the largest timber-framed building in the world..
The president and chief executive of Answers in Genesis, Ken Ham, said:

http://celebsnest.com.ng/2016/05/devout-christian-spending-62million-build-replica-noahs-ark-photos/
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2016
And when he's done let's see him put all the animals there,including the crocodiles,butterflies,insects,birds etc

3 Likes

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 7:47pm On May 11, 2016
Yeah Yeah!!!

When these atheists finally die and find out about Christ, I wonder what they'd do.
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 7:58pm On May 11, 2016
you're running a little bit faster than your legs.
He's gonna finish the ark and yes those animals will be put in there.

Oh, and why are you obsessed with God?? You're on every "God" thread yet you claim there's no God. Why waste all that energy on a "supposed" fictional being?

ifenes:
And when he's done let's see him put all the animals there,including the crocodiles,butterflies,insects,birds etc

2 Likes

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by wirinet(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
Amberon:
Yeah Yeah!!!

When these atheists finally die and find out about Christ, I wonder what they'd do.

I was not aware Noah had cranes, trucks, mechanical saws, steel joints, bolts, laminates and a large workforce.
Anyway, no problem. Show us this modern Noah's ark in water floating, first without any load, then with is load of a pair of over a million species of animals and a crew of about 6, their water and food supplies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2016
Amberon:
you're running a little bit faster than your legs.
He's gonna finish the ark and yes those animals will be put in there.

Oh, and why are you obsessed with God?? You're on every "God" thread yet you claim there's no God. Why waste all that energy on a "supposed" fictional being?

I am only helping people like you think
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2016
This is an interesting story of a man called Noah who had no previous shipbuilding experience and only three sons and their wives to help him build one. Together, they built the largest ship ever built in human history to house untold number of animals and their food supply (Genesis 7:23) because his stupid God regretted making puny weak humans.

According to the Bible, this even took place about 1,656 years after creation. Men lived for about 900 years back then. Draw your own conclusions. During this time, since creation, not a single school or hospital had been built.

Noah, a 500 year old man and his three 100+ year old sons, with no modern tools or electricity, built the largest wooden ship ever (Genesis 6-9) Presumably they used metal axes for tree chopping, but there are no references to metal use at this point or how metals came to be.

If he had any day labor help, he probably did not bother to tell them that they were about to die.

Then along comes God, the genocidal maniac, who floods the world and killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and child on the planet save eight of them.
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
I guess Noah physically inspected each animal to verify it's sex and we can only hope that none of the animals were gay and had no desire to reproduce with the opposite sex.

For a man who got drunk frequently to make sure all animals that passed through the door of his both were a pair of male and female sounds like an impossible task.

A frequently drunk 500 hundred years old man building exactly this gigantic boat in the picture without modern tools and technology is a huge joke. 65 million dollars down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 8:12am On May 12, 2016
That's like saying we shouldn't use mobile phones or the internet because prehistoric men never used them.

Also, do you know how long it took Noah to build the ark? And didn't his sons and their wives take part?
wirinet:

I was not aware Noah had cranes, trucks, mechanical saws, steel joints, bolts, laminates and a large workforce.

Anyway, no problem. Show us this modern Noah's ark in water floating, first without any load, then with is load of a pair of over a million species of animals and a crew of about 6, their water and food supplies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 8:19am On May 12, 2016
Help yourself first. You know you're quite hilarious. You believe in fallen angels and the existence of angel Michael and ETs but not in God. Lmao!

When you finally find out the truth for yourself, you will know how ridiculous you've been sounding all along.
ifenes:

I am only helping people like you think
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 8:54am On May 12, 2016
Nigga! reads the bible too undecided

per the other bolded. If God exists, all your statements about him should be anagogical/ mythological statements to suggest that he's fictional but instead you use statements to show that he really exists.

So why are you obsessed and at the same time mad at God??
ifenes:
This is an interesting story of a man called Noah who had no previous shipbuilding experience and only three sons and their wives to help him build one. Together, they built the largest ship ever built in human history to house untold number of animals and their food supply (Genesis 7:23) because his stupid God regretted making puny weak humans.

According to the Bible, this even took place about 1,656 years after creation. Men lived for about 900 years back then. Draw your own conclusions. During this time, since creation, not a single school or hospital had been built.

Noah, a 500 year old man and his three 100+ year old sons, with no modern tools or electricity, built the largest wooden ship ever (Genesis 6-9) Presumably they used metal axes for tree chopping, but there are no references to metal use at this point or how metals came to be.

If he had any day labor help, he probably did not bother to tell them that they were about to die.

Then along comes God, the genocidal maniac, who floods the world and killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and child on the planet save eight of them.
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
Help yourself first. You know you're quite hilarious. You believe in fallen angels and the existence of angel Michael and ETs but not in God. Lmao!

When you finally find out the truth for yourself, you will know how ridiculous you've been sounding all along.

There were no fallen angels, neither was there Angel Michael. Advance technology is not supernatural.
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
Nigga! reads the bible too undecided

per the other bolded. If God exists, all your statements about him should be anagogical/ mythological statements to suggest that he's fictional but instead you use statements to show that he really exists.

So why are you obsessed and at the same time mad at God??

Do you have a picture of God ?

1 Like

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 9:26am On May 12, 2016
grin grin grin

You know or think so?
ifenes:

There were no fallen angels, neither was there Angel Michael. Advance technology is not supernatural.
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 9:27am On May 12, 2016
Do you have a picture of your actual lymphocytes, stem cells or Grey matter?

By the way you didn't answer my question. I ask again, why are you obsessed and at the same time mad at God??

because you feel he killed innocent people and causes millions of children to starve to death? because you feel he could stop earthquakes, tsunamis, wars, pain, drought, diseases but would rather watch people suffer and die?

ifenes:

Do you have a picture of God ?
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
grin grin grin

You know or think so?

The Aztec pyramids, pyramids of Gizza, the Giza plateau are one of proofs that advance technology was here in the past. You see,these are concrete evidence you can see. Kindly show me any evidence of the supernatural!

1 Like

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
Do you have a picture of your actual lymphocytes, stem cells or Grey matter?

By the way you didn't answer my question. I ask again, why are you obsessed and at the same time mad at God??

because you feel he killed innocent people and causes millions of children to starve to death? because you feel he could stop earthquakes, tsunamis, wars, pain, drought, diseases but would rather watch people suffer and die?

You know you can go to the lab to check on that yourself.

I'm not obsessed with god, I just cannot leave you and your fellow victims to be weekly robbed by men who created god.
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 9:34am On May 12, 2016
I didn't say there wasn't advanced technology. There was and are still more advanced technology than ours. The beings you call ETs made them .
ifenes:

The Aztec pyramids, pyramids of Gizza, the Giza plateau are one of proofs that advance technology was here in the past. You see,these are concrete evidence you can see. Kindly show me any evidence of the supernatural!
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
I didn't say there wasn't advanced technology. There was and are still more advanced technology than ours. The beings you call ETs made them .

Did the ancient cave men make them?

2 Likes

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 9:40am On May 12, 2016
I asked another question which you didn't reply. I need a reply.

Now there are gods and there is a GOD. Men created gods and GOD created men and the heavens and the earth. That is the difference. As humans we are gods too because we can bring our thoughts into reality.

And Nobody is being robbed! You on the other hand have been robbed of many virtues unknowingly.
ifenes:

You know you can go to the lab to check on that yourself.

I'm not obsessed with god, I just cannot leave you and your fellow victims to be weekly robbed by men who created god.
Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
I asked another question which you didn't reply. I need a reply.

Now there are gods and there is a GOD. Men created gods and GOD created men and the heavens and the earth. That is the difference. As humans we are gods too because we can bring our thoughts into reality.

And Nobody is being robbed! You on the other hand have been robbed of many virtues unknowingly.

Mr Amberon, who is this god? Any proof? One virtue I will agree I lost is ignorance.

Do you really, I mean really believe a 500 year old Noah built an ark?

How was Noah 500 years old? Explain how he could be that old please!

2 Likes

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by Amberon: 10:28am On May 12, 2016
its Miss wink

The proof is all around you. But the most concrete proof is experiencing God yourself. I told you I have seen demons, you didn't believe me. How then will you believe someone who has seen Jesus?

Christianity is more of a relationship (with Christ) than a religion. I have had personal encounters some of which I cannot share because of people's unbelief. Christians all over the world face persecution and even in the face of death, most Christians refuse to denounce Jesus because of our eternal security.

There's hardly any evangelism in Islamic countries yet thousands of Muslims in those countries claim to have seen Jesus do convert even if they know it would cost them their lives. Do you think they are all lying?

About Noah, God can do anything. He's omnipotent. Methuselah was about 923 years old when he died. According to the bible, men of old lived very long until God decided otherwise. And yes, he could have been very strong because in Noah's time, men of his age were middle aged men so yes, Noah at age 500 was strong enough to build an ark.
ifenes:

Mr Amberon, who is this god? Any proof? One virtue I will agree I lost is ignorance.

Do you really, I mean really believe a 500 year old Noah built an ark?

How was Noah 500 years old? Explain how he could be that old please!

1 Like

Re: Devout Christian Spending £62million To Build Replica Of Noah's Ark(pics & Video by ifenes(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
its Miss wink

Apologies Mrs

The proof is all around you. But the most concrete proof is experiencing God yourself. I told you I have seen demons, you didn't believe me. How then will you believe someone who has seen Jesus?

You imagined stuff and made them real.

Christianity is more of a relationship (with Christ) than a religion. I have had personal encounters some of which I cannot share because of people's unbelief. Christians all over the world face persecution and even in the face of death, most Christians refuse to denounce Jesus because of our eternal security.

Same as Islam. You refuse to denounce jesus because you have been blackmailed to think you will go to hell fire.

There's hardly any evangelism in Islamic countries yet thousands of Muslims in those countries claim to have seen Jesus do convert even if they know it would cost them their lives. Do you think they are all lying?

Islam and Christianity share the same ancestors,same location and same imaginary god. Jumping from one to another isn't a big deal.

About Noah, God can do anything. He's omnipotent. Methuselah was about 923 years old when he died. According to the bible, men of old lived very long until God decided otherwise. And yes, he could have been very strong because in Noah's time, men of his age were middle aged men so yes, Noah at age 500 was strong enough to build an ark.

Do you really believe that?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Omega Fire Ministries Sunday School(sos) Manual 04/02/2018 / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Dr. D.K Olukoya And Wife Celebrates Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.