Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims (35505 Views)

Lekan Shonde: I Didnt Kill Ronke, My Wife, God Is My Witness / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by anselm791(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2016
MarieSucre:

You're a hypocrite. instead of you tell young men to learn how to control their anger, jealousy and possessiveness, you're here still blaming women. Women are still to blame for shitty men se. smh

How can anyone quote what I did not say and then accuse me with it? Babe that's a special kind of skill that even the devil doesn't possess, and what point did 'young ones' translate to just 'women' mbok?
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by MarieSucre(f): 12:06pm On May 12, 2016
anselm791:

How can anyone quote what I did not say and then accuse me with it? Babe that's a special kind of skill that even the devil doesn't possess, and what point did 'young ones' translate to just 'women' mbok?

you told the women to go and work on themselves. How does this stop their husbands from being shitty that's what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by anselm791(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2016
MarieSucre:

you told the women to go and work on themselves. How does this stop their husbands from being shitty that's what I mean.

See, I haven't eaten since morning, please don't get me irritated. Just go back, re-read my original comment and understand it just as it is written and not how you think it is written.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Atmmachine(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Princessbee52:
I pray you don't have a sister that will experience domestic violence....

How are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Young Man Commits Suicide In Abuja (Disturbing Photo) / Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.