Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Can I Cure Nettle Rashes ("inarun" In Yoruba) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure Nettle Rashes ("inarun" In Yoruba) (4388 Views)

How To Treat Nettle Rash (INARUN) Naturally / How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally / Natural Cure For Baby Rashes, Skin Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cure Nettle Rashes ("inarun" In Yoruba) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2016
One or two nairalander must have experience it or know someone who have had it before.... Please help cause I can't take off my top.

Before u say I should go to the hospital, have been to LUTH, done some test, Urinalysis, VDRL, Ova and parasites, HIV and many others, all was negative, or should I say they didn't see any fault, anybody with past experience should care thanks.
Re: How Can I Cure Nettle Rashes ("inarun" In Yoruba) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 11, 2016
If na sex related topic, I for don get reply..... Stupid set of people.
Re: How Can I Cure Nettle Rashes ("inarun" In Yoruba) by charlsy(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2016
One or two nairalander must have experience it or know someone who have had it before.... Please help cause I can't take off my top.

Before u say I should go to the hospital, have been to LUTH, done some test, Urinalysis, VDRL, Ova and parasites, HIV and many others, all was negative, or should I say they didn't see any fault, anybody with past experience should care thanks.

Hi dear, can imagine what you are going through. I believe I have just the solution to your issue. I would give you a verified and unorthodox supplement that would help you, tested and trusted. I would give it to you without any expense, am out to help people like you. Try it out for one to two weeks and you would see the result. If you want to get across to me, u can check my signature and call me.

Charles.

(1) (Reply)

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Breast Firm And Not Sag. / Lets Talk About Diabetes / COVID-19 Update For June 23 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.