Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Welcome To the official Fan page of OGEEZZ .view pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Welcome To the official Fan page of OGEEZZ .view pic (399 Views)

Davido Signs Fresh As The Official Producer Of Davido Music World / Wizkid: "From Today I Give No bleeps, Welcome To My World" / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To the official Fan page of OGEEZZ .view pic by arruh(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
Welcome to the official fan page of the ogeezz...Mr vee an osbee...anticipate news regarding the activities of the ogeezz.
you can also like our Facebook page @ ogeezz and join the conversation.
thank you and God bless y'all

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Poem Will Have Any Lady Blushing...,"arike" / Actress Racheal Okonkwo Poses With Fruits In Stunning Photos / Checkout Nairalander's Hit Gospel Track "Can't Stop Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.