Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Origin Of Humans - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Origin Of Humans (2325 Views)

Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown / The Origin Of 'mammy Market / A Dog's Purpose: A Novel For Humans (by W. Bruce Cameron) - Ebook [pdf, Kindle.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Origin Of Humans by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i dont even know... I just need sites where i get income from writing online

Oh there are a lot of them online. Most of them pay pennies per word and take advantage of you. So you'll have to be careful there. Then if you're in Nigeria, getting paid may be quite a hassle because most of them would want to pay you via PayPal, but you can't get paid money via that means in Nigeria, thanks to our yahoo-yahoo boys.

But probably there are blog sites that might want to hire you.

Try Freelancer. Its an international freelance job site that helps people who need to hire get those who want to work.

You'll have to compete with some others, but not probs there, I'm sure you can hold your own.

Also, if you Google "writers wanted" in UK or us or maybe the orients or India where their English isn't too great, you may get some job offers.

As for the PayPal issue, if you get a job and they insist on paying through PayPal, don't turn it down. If you have close relatives living outside of Nigeria, let them open a PayPal account for you in their country of residence and they can forward by money transfer to your account in Nigeria.

If I can locate some of the sites willing to hire me then , or the ones I did some work for then, I'll let you have their address, but its been a while ago anyway.

Google will help you out here.

I wish you the best.

Please don't give out your best story ideas to any of these sites.

Keep the best for yourself and keep writing.

I got my own publishing firm online. Just googled and they called me. I sent them my unfinished manuscript and they loved it. Now, I have to finish it up. undecided

Do let me know how yours go, okay.
Re: Origin Of Humans by Krystalzkris(f): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh there are a lot of them online. Most of them pay pennies per word and take advantage of you. So you'll have to be careful there. Then if you're in Nigeria, getting paid may be quite a hassle because most of them would want to pay you via PayPal, but you can't get paid money via that means in Nigeria, thanks to our yahoo-yahoo boys.

But probably there are blog sites that might want to hire you.

Try Freelancer. Its an international freelance job site that helps people who need to hire get those who want to work.

You'll have to compete with some others, but not probs there, I'm sure you can hold your own.

Also, if you Google "writers wanted" in UK or us or maybe the orients or India where their English isn't too great, you may get some job offers.

As for the PayPal issue, if you get a job and they insist on paying through PayPal, don't turn it down. If you have close relatives living outside of Nigeria, let them open a PayPal account for you in their country of residence and they can forward by money transfer to your account in Nigeria.

If I can locate some of the sites willing to hire me then , or the ones I did some work for then, I'll let you have their address, but its been a while ago anyway.

Google will help you out here.

I wish you the best.

Please don't give out your best story ideas to any of these sites.

Keep the best for yourself and keep writing.

I got my own publishing firm online. Just googled and they called me. I sent them my unfinished manuscript and they loved it. Now, I have to finish it up. undecided

Do let me know how yours go, okay.
thank you.... I would check on a few on them once I get the chance.... Currently, I am being choked up with academic activities... Microbiology in Uniport is life threatening for pen lovers,...
Re: Origin Of Humans by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Krystalzkris:
thank you.... I would check on a few on them once I get the chance.... Currently, I am being choked up with academic activities... Microbiology in Uniport is life threatening for pen lovers,...

Oh wow! Cool. All the best in your studies. Let's keep in touch OK? smiley
Re: Origin Of Humans by Francischuxx(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Baby I must confess u r d best....
I love ur story...
...ride on...
Re: Origin Of Humans by Krystalzkris(f): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ioannes:

aiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Humans by Krystalzkris(f): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Ioannes:

ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Humans by Krystalzkris(f): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
Ioannes:

grin grin ;Dok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Humans by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Krystalzkris:
grin grin ;Dok

Lol. kiss
Re: Origin Of Humans by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Krystalzkris:
grin grin ;Dok

smiley came across this. You may want to check it out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use An Ellipsis / Her Demon -A Short Story / Happy Birthday Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.