Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

79 Year Old Indian Man & His 72 Year Old Wife had Their First Child-pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 79 Year Old Indian Man & His 72 Year Old Wife had Their First Child-pics (551 Views)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

79 Year Old Indian Man & His 72 Year Old Wife had Their First Child-pics by isholafisayo(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
An Indian couple in their 70s welcomed their first baby into
the world on April 19 with the help of a fertility
treatment.
“It was very important for us,” 72-year-old Daljinder Kaur
told Barcroft Media following her son’s birth. “I can live
happily now. My life is complete.”
Kaur and her 79-year-old husband Mohinder Singh Gill who
have been married for 47 years have been trying to
conceive for two years.
They regularly traveled six hours from their home in
Amritsar, Punjab to the National Fertility and Test Tube
Baby Centre where Kaur endured multiple rounds of In Vitro
Fertilization, a procedure that manually combines an egg
and sperm to create an embryo that is inserted back in the
uterus.
“I first tried to avoid the case because she was very weak,
but then her medical reports were normal and she was fit
to conceive,” said Anurag Bishnoi, who runs the fertility
clinic.
And Kaur and Gill aren’t just beating the odds when it
comes to having a child at their age, they also have both
surpassed the average life expectancy in their Indian state
of Punjab.
The average man in Punjab only lives to about 70 years old,
while women usually live until 72, according to data from
the Indian government.
Sources: www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/79-year-old-indian-man-and-his-72-year.html?m=1#more

1 Like

Re: 79 Year Old Indian Man & His 72 Year Old Wife had Their First Child-pics by gisthit: 8:41pm On May 11, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) / Women Arise Demands Justice At The Wake Keep Of Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husb / Man Runs Away After His Wife Gave Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.