Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) (551 Views)

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) by cooltobex(m): 2:16am On May 31, 2016
Hi, here's a quick one! Children are a gift, and should be as such.
As parents, we have the opportunity to literally shape the future through how we raise these children. And Proverbs 22:6 instructs that to "train up a child in the way he should go..."
The question then is what exactly does it mean to train a child? And how do you effectively train a child? Also, what values and behaviours should children be taught?
All these questions and much more are answered in this new series #onparenting on my blog.
Kindly visit via this link www.stillsmallvoiceblog..com/2016/05/parenting-series-2-11-key-things-you.html?m=1 to read up.
PS: If it blesses you, do share with your friends and contacts. Thank you.

Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) by FisifunKododada: 2:23am On May 31, 2016
grin
Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10am On May 31, 2016
I see ,its clear
Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) by segebobo: 4:22am On May 31, 2016
This is an important part of a child's life that shouldn't be tampered wit. A child with good and strong self-esteem will be able to express himself in any situation; cannot be cheated easily; and will hold on to and defend values you've successfully imparted into his/her life before adulthood.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Train A Child, And How? (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2016
I concur

(1) (Reply)

The Misconception Of Show Marriages. / Man Runs Away After His Wife Gave Birth To Twins / I Am The Breadwinner Husband At Work While Barbara Holds The Home Front.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.