Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic (63323 Views)

See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / Biafra Wine Now In The Market. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 13, 2016
Greenhouse production of tomato seems to be the panacea for this seasonal scarcity of tomato reason being that with a greenhouse, you can produce a minimum of twice a year, and you can even time off-peak periods like the one we have now to maximize the turnover of greenhouse vegetable production which is even high because it it brain-fed. Hence, for those that have the money, I enjoin you to acquire a greenhouse for your tomato production. For more info, you can contact me.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by habinccihub: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
We are your most reliable suppliers of various agro products. We deliver to any location in Nigeria.
We supply large quantities of the best quality products. 

Our products are:
-Cashew Nuts
-Sesame seeds
-Dried Split Ginger
-Cocoa Powder
-Farm Fresh Tomatoes
-Palm Kernel
-Coconut
-Dried Tomatoes
-Hibiscus
-Soya beans 

Call us to make your orders: 07068883816 or 09093593410. 

HABINCCI HUB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) / The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.