Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State (49880 Views)

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by 224HITS: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Model and designer, Sarah Ofili, had her traditionl wedding in Asaba, Delta state today, December 28th. Congrats to her! See more photos below

http://www.224hits.com/photos-from-model-sarah-ofilis-wedding-in-delta-state/

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Kings1464(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2017
kitten wey Ikechukwu and others don turn to fairly used

God please don't allow me to be in this guy's shoes....... Amen!

I do not envy him at all

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pocohantas(f): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

Where are all the guys that were bashing her on behalf of Ikechukwu?

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

If my comment pain you, hide your face tongue tongue.

270 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Rencent(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Gud 4 her
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by emmayodata(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Airforce1(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats fine girl

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by FiddyEn: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Chooi

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Kings1464(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only pour man dey check pussy mileage.

Chai! See comment

49 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2017
O sha pra pra
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by hAlexandro(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey check pussy mileage.
Made guys just look for women that'll compliment and respect them. They have no time to bother over frivolity.

you mean poor?
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by toblosky(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Beautiful people but did ikechukwu mean to drop her after climbing the mountain. Fine girl,me I for remain for the mountain.

6 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by dmjinc(m): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2017
life...
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations

But....I never see this face before o. I hope am not alone angry

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Lexusgs430: 1:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:
kitten wey Ikechukwu and others don turn to fairly used

God please don't allow me to be in this guy's shoes....... Amen!

I do not envy him at all

We are all recycling ourselves...... How do you think Banky W feels?

18 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ADRIAN88(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin or refurbished virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity.

See one above me grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by kramer: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. [/b]Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin or refurbished virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity.

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

You're not really making sense here though.

No Rich man [b]of status
will want to wife a woman who's been around the block and that's a fact. I mean imagine going to a business meeting only to find out that your proposed business partner used to panel beat your wife? You also don't want another Gbenga Obasanjo case on your hands.

On the other hand Rich men will happily use and pass on heavy mileage entities.

46 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ruggedtimi(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2017
is her husband Adukeh? senator Ben bruce nephew shocked, lol i was suppose to attend this wedding. pics from the groom's family house, friends/family members boarding buses to storm asaba. the girl marry into better family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2017
I thought she was dating Terrytharapman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by romme2u: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2017
angry

see all this crawlers wey no dey sleep because of fp
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity.

See one above me grin

I've noticed you jumping up and down on virtually every thread, glorifying sex with multiple partners.
Your std is waiting for you

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 29, 2017
JayIlych:

I've noticed you jumping up and down on virtually every thread, glorifying sex with multiple partners.
Your std is waiting for you
Oh shut up

27 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by olamil34(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Ex rapper ikewhatever
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by newguy1(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Ololsho wapa ni bodija Oooo... but she fine sha n was the one that got away from ikechukwu
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

See one above me grin

If my comment pain you, hide your face tongue tongue.

Don't mind them. After talking trash, they'll be the ones to finish their Vaseline on her pictures.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by madjune(m): 2:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Ikechukwu is too broke to maintain any pretty lady.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.