Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Dg And Md What's The Difference And Which Is Higher? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dg And Md What's The Difference And Which Is Higher? (1286 Views)

My MD Compensated Me After The Slap. / Job Vs Career: What's The Difference And Which Do You Have? / What Is The Pay Of Top Bank Directors And MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dg And Md What's The Difference And Which Is Higher? by Goodplace: 10:04pm On May 11, 2016
Dear all,
i understand that DG stands for director general while MD is managing director but what is the difference and which is higher?
Re: Dg And Md What's The Difference And Which Is Higher? by sekeyso(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
I think they're on same level but are used by different organizations. DG is used in government establishments while MD is used in private establishments. They both represent the CEO.

(1) (Reply)

Elect/elect And Mechatronics Engineering Which Is Better / Toks 06 (3.2m) & 07(3.3m) Toyota Corolla @ Ilorin / Ajanlekoko - Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.