Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To (3719 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Upload The Solfa Notation Of Nigeria Songs You Know / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
More songs people

Josh groban-- Thankful
Josh groban-- if I walk away
passenger--holes

pls share more guys
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
Lifehouse - everything
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 8:24am On May 16, 2016
Hoobastank - The Reason
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by jornie(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2016
wittyt98:
just finished listening to DIEGO - TORI LANEZ

currently listening to WHITE IVERSON - POST MARLON

next in line to listen to THE JIG IS UP - KENDRICK LAMAR

after POWER - YOUNG THUG

#ILOVETRAPMUSIC ...#KUSHCRUISE wink
av u heard PRAY FOR LOVE-TRAVIS SCOTT FT THE WEEKEND
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 6:31pm On May 16, 2016
One Direction - More than this
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by adexeli(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
Lukas Graham - 7 years old Alan Walker - Faded
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 9:24pm On May 17, 2016
More contribution needed
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2016
one republic-- I lived
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2016
Bastille-- pompei
James blunt-- no bravery
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by nku5: 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Avicii ft Aloe Blacc - Wake me up
Very deep
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by hefelove(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
Ed sheeran. Thinking Out Loud.
D next song tho the song tay o bur i heard it again and am fucking loving it!
Celien Dion. If Thats What It Takes.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
Minnie Riperton - Loving You
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 6:42am On May 23, 2016
Birdy - Skinny Love
Birdy - Wings
Birdy - Shelter
Birdy - Keeping your head up
Birdy - Not about angels
Birdy - Tee Shirt
Birdy - Wild Horses
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Isholaoni: 10:52pm On May 23, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Niu Music

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
just downloaded this;- 'zombie by cranberries'
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 6:02am On May 28, 2016
Gloria Gaynor - I will survive
Enigma - Return to innocence
Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Stevie Wonders - That's what friends are for
Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world

1 Like

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by oyinpr(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2016
Tut Tut child's Humming bird cool
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2016
mad world- Gary Jules
take me to church- hozier
numb- linkin park
fix you- coldplay
aniron- enya
cry- James blunt

1 Like

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 11:20am On May 29, 2016
Cher - Do you believe in life after love
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my heart
Adekunle Gold - Sade
Brymo - Dear Child
Drake - Shoot for me
Tuface - Dance in the rain
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Mosminic(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2016
hefelove:
Ed sheeran. Thinking Out Loud.
D next song tho the song tay o bur i heard it again and am fucking loving it!
Celien Dion. If Thats What It Takes.

If that's what it takes is really cool......love it...... Try My selfish heart by Meghan trainor and footprints by Sia
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Joeyy(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2016
Bob Marley - Natural Mystic.

Bob Marley - Redemption song.

The postal service - District sleeps alone tonight.
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Joeyy(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
bimbod:
mad world- Gary Jules
take me to church- hozier
numb- linkin park
fix you- coldplay
aniron- enya
cry- James blunt
Nice songs. I remember 'Mad World' from the movie "Donnie Dharko".
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Joeyy(m): 12:03am On May 31, 2016
The chemical brothers - Where do i begin. Lens - Steal my Sunshine. Sheryl crow - Soak up the Sun.
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Ed sheeran- give me love
Ed sheeran- A team
Imagine dragons- it's time
Lana Del Ray- summertime sadness
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2016
Boys II Men - Till the end of the road
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Isholaoni: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by LaJose78(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
sia- alive sia- unstoppable
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Joeyy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
MGMT - Time to pretend.
MGMT - Electric feel.
Kid Cudi ft MGMT - Pursuit of happiness.
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Baroba(m): 4:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Oriental Brothers - Uwamesi special 1976
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by Joeyy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Foster the people - Fire Escape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Upcoming Naija Artistes Wack / The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry / Leela James: I Love Her! (Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.