Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? (889 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Bear A Female Name? / Is It Right To Greet People This Way? / Is It Right To Greet People This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by conniegirls(f): 7:04am On May 12, 2016
I know someone who has cancer.

She has literally told everyone, IMO she should have just told her family and close friends. Nope, she has told them as well as everyone - neighbours, her new neighbour in new area, builder that was doing the house, she even told the estate agent when she wanted to sell the house. She has literally told everyone.

Now people feel they have access to our life and know everything concerning our lives.

Why?

Does she not realise that people will be looking at her and her family with pity and looking down on them?

Does she not realise that some people will even be secretly happy?

Or am I wrong?

I only tell my problems to GOD, and people who I know 100% care about me, or people who can help me.

Why tell my problems to people wey go fit take am gossip?

And no, I am not saying this to get in the greens - I am just getting this off my chest.

BE A FRIENDLY NICE PERSON, BUT KEEP YOUR PERSONAL LIFE PRIVATE. Your friend of today can be your enemy of tomorrow! Not everyone that smiles in your face is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 13, 2016
Well I think a problem shared is a problem solved,everyone have their way of dealing with issues and problem. So don't blame her just acting like you understand her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by Peritus(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2016
Yes, we should cast our burdens, worries & concerns unto the Lord. That does not mean that you shouldn't tell your neighbour or anyone you feel like about things that bother you. Like the above poster said, problem shared is problem solved. God uses people to help others. Unfortunately, humans are not omniscient or "omniknowest". One cannot proffer his help or render a life saving advice if he knows nothing about your problem? Sometimes, the person you told may not help, but knows who can help.
In my office, our office assistant would probably have died of bleeding if her friend did not tell us of her problem. Immediately, we swung into action and salvaged her.
Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by Idydarling(f): 10:12pm On May 14, 2016
but op, wetin concern u how she deals with her problem is totally none of ur business.

people be carrying other people's wahala on top their heads

(1) (Reply)

Akarigbo Of Remoland Dead? / ‘beautiful’ Millennia-old Mummy Discovered In Egypt / Read This And You Won't Abuse Ibadan People Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.