Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Have Been Dubed By Omo Onile At Gboko Igbesa Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have Been Dubed By Omo Onile At Gboko Igbesa Ogun State (617 Views)

Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile / The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video / The End Of Omo Onile In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Dubed By Omo Onile At Gboko Igbesa Ogun State by princeyakub: 7:55am On May 12, 2016
Please I need help to recover my money from one SUNDAY SIKIRU at IGBOKO IGBESA OGUN State. I bought a plot of land through this man and pay him in the presence of his Father who happened to be BAALE of that Community. But to my surprise, when I set to develop the land some people came out to tell us that I have bought the land from the wrong person that they are the rightful owner of the land.
I called this man and told him everything he said it is a lie that I should not worry they will settle it. And if I called this guy he hardly pick my call except I use strange No and I called his father who is the Baale, he pretend as if he knows nothing about the land issue. It is now I realised that , both Baale and Sunday his son are partner in the business of dubbing people.

Please I need advice on what to do so that I can get my money back from this people.
Re: I Have Been Dubed By Omo Onile At Gboko Igbesa Ogun State by Taeewo(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2016
Baale involved....
Re: I Have Been Dubed By Omo Onile At Gboko Igbesa Ogun State by Nobody: 9:37am On May 12, 2016
First of all,how much is it,what documents did they give,did u do the land search and how did u get to know them and the land?.
Re: I Have Been Dubed By Omo Onile At Gboko Igbesa Ogun State by mufutau55(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2016
Report them to EFCC.

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Akinsehinwa, New Bodija For 1.2 M / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale Close To The New Shoprite / 5 Bedrooms Duplex With Block Of 3 Flats For Sale At Shangisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.