Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Don't Even Think Of Starting A News Blog Without Reading THIS First! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Even Think Of Starting A News Blog Without Reading THIS First! (538 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Even Think Of Starting A News Blog Without Reading THIS First! by timotew: 8:47am On May 12, 2016
Using the WayBackMachine I was able to preview the progress of an old blog of mine and it brought back some memories, it reminds me of the Search Engine Optimization practices and tricks that I used to get the site to Alexa top 100 most visited website in some countries in just a year, Don't be surprised news website have great traffic potential but only if you know them. The top secret to this huge traffic and breakthrough is through include experimenting with the templates, news content arrangement page, categories, titles, Font Sizes, Images.You need to know this 10 thing before you write your very first content on your blog.
http://www.codingsavvy.com/2016/05/dont-even-think-of-starting-news-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

Professional Website Design Promo In Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos / Mtn Cheap Browsing / Fb Group For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.