Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Guy Go An Pay Your Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Guy Go An Pay Your Tithe (457 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Go An Pay Your Tithe by ThisYourTatafo: 8:48am On May 12, 2016
Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Otth: 10:56am On May 10
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

Mods please move it to fp, I need urgent solution to this.

Listen BRUV, I'll make this real quick.
God blessed you with 50 naira and you're asking us if you should help pay your brother's tuition with 5 Naira tithe?
My guy if d devil wanna f*** up your life and finances, he starts making you question God's law.

OK make we dey logical here, u want to use d 5 naira meant for tithe for your brother's tuition, so what about the 45 Naira, what happened to it?

And besides, your question is like asking how about you use the meal of a patient at the hospital who has so much, u wan go use am give someone else cause u feel they have too much?

MY GUY,
TITHE
NO
BE
YOUR
PROPERTY OOOOOO...

DON'T LET THE DEVIL USE U BECAUSE HE APPEARS AND DISGUISES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

I just realized something on Nairaland,
no be many commentsand likes be words of reasoning,
Some are LIKES and comments of very ignorant people (Putting it mildly!)

Don't try to quote me because I just dey wake me na make me dey write bad and good English join but I just wanted to pass a message across.

Tithe no be your property my guy,
U REALLY HOPE U SEE THIS BROBRO,
I REALLY HOPE YOU DO

1 Like

Re: My Guy Go An Pay Your Tithe by ThisYourTatafo: 8:50am On May 12, 2016
Otth
Re: My Guy Go An Pay Your Tithe by bigtt76(f): 9:37am On May 12, 2016
I understand your point but then what if before the brother's school fee needs came to light Otth had already used the 45 naira balance left after removing the tithes and was left with it as the only option to help pay the brother's fees? Definitely God will not be angry with him for doing a good deed.

The tithes on its own was meant to help the church fund charity activities but we all know that these days, this is not the case. such monies go into funding the pastor's extravagant lifestyle and yet they will preach ...vanity upon vanity is vanity!

ThisYourTatafo:
Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Otth: 10:56am On May 10
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

Mods please move it to fp, I need urgent solution to this.

Listen BRUV, I'll make this real quick.
God blessed you with 50 naira and you're asking us if you should help pay your brother's tuition with 5 Naira tithe?
My guy if d devil wanna f*** up your life and finances, he starts making you question God's law.

OK make we dey logical here, u want to use d 5 naira meant for tithe for your brother's tuition, so what about the 45 Naira, what happened to it?

And besides, your question is like asking how about you use the meal of a patient at the hospital who has so much, u wan go use am give someone else cause u feel they have too much?

MY GUY,
TITHE
NO
BE
YOUR
PROPERTY OOOOOO...

DON'T LET THE DEVIL USE U BECAUSE HE APPEARS AND DISGUISES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

I just realized something on Nairaland,
no be many commentsand likes be words of reasoning,
Some are LIKES and comments of very ignorant people (Putting it mildly!)

Don't try to quote me because I just dey wake me na make me dey write bad and good English join but I just wanted to pass a message across.

Tithe no be your property my guy,
U REALLY HOPE U SEE THIS BROBRO,
I REALLY HOPE YOU DO

Re: My Guy Go An Pay Your Tithe by ThisYourTatafo: 1:26pm On May 13, 2016
bigtt76:
I understand your point but then what if before the brother's school fee needs came to light Otth had already used the 45 naira balance left after removing the tithes and was left with it as the only option to help pay the brother's fees? Definitely God will not be angry with him for doing a good deed.

The tithes on its own was meant to help the church fund charity activities but we all know that these days, this is not the case. such monies go into funding the pastor's extravagant lifestyle and yet they will preach ...vanity upon vanity is vanity!

Bros no forget say na person master dey Lord over am.
God has given the instruction about tithing,
He says
MY THOUGHTS ARE HIGHER THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

WHEN IT COMES TO SPIRITUAL MATTERS, YOU DON'T THINK, YOU SIMPLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

PARADVENTURE THEIR IS AN IMPENDING DANGER HIS TITHE WOULD AVERT, BUT U AND YOUR LIKES ADVICE HIM TO GO CONTRARY TO GOD'S LAID OUT RULES CONCERNING TITHING, IF HE FALLS VICTIM AND YIELDS TO HIS SENTIMENTS, THE EVIL WILL BEFALL HIM AND BEFORE YOU SAY JACK, THE FAMILY HE IS TRYING TO PROTECT HE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THEM AND HE BECOMES USELESS,

MY GUY NO USE TITHE PLAY O.

(1) (Reply)

A Giant Killer? / Your Prayers Produce Wonderful Results - Joseph Prince / Check This Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.