Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

You Need To See This Beautiful Poem Titled "Arike".... So Sweet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Need To See This Beautiful Poem Titled "Arike".... So Sweet (409 Views)

Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess / Wizkid's "Sweet Love" Featured On "Ballers", US Hit Series / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This Beautiful Poem Titled "Arike".... So Sweet by Hendrickes: 9:02am On May 12, 2016
Arike,
Your dimples carve a pathway to your craved
utterances, and serve as the gateway to the
heaven of your alluring smile.
Tonight seems too much of a hare,
but in the morrow's night, I'll take the pace of
a tortoise in gracing your cheeks' succulence.

Arike,
Like the snail longs for water,
to spring from its shell,
I long for your hydrating touch
for my dehydrated desires.
You are like a nonpareil under an
ocean of suitors' tongues,
while my words may seem like drizzles of water,
but look beyond my utterances to
behold my genuine intentions.

Culled from "Arike" by Makinde Damilola Peter.

Click this link to continue reading - - - >>
http://www.communicatorsleague.com/2016/05/poetry-arike-by-makinde-damilola-peter.html?m=1

Share, comment and Enjoy!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Are Up And Running / What A HEARTLESS World, See How A Maid Maltreated A Baby / How To Win A Reality Show; The Efe Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.