Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Have Your Babe Blushing With This Beautiful Poem Titled "Arike" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Have Your Babe Blushing With This Beautiful Poem Titled "Arike" (497 Views)

Wow! See How This Beautiful Girl Celebrated Her Birthday / Pre Wedding Photos: See This Beautiful Young Arewa Couple / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Babe Blushing With This Beautiful Poem Titled "Arike" by Hendrickes: 10:34am On May 12, 2016
Arike,
Your dimples carve a pathway to your craved
utterances, and serve as the gateway to the
heaven of your alluring smile.
Tonight seems too much of a hare,
but in the morrow's night, I'll take the pace of
a tortoise in gracing your cheeks' succulence.

Arike,
Like the snail longs for water,
to spring from its shell,
I long for your hydrating touch
for my dehydrated desires.
You are like a nonpareil under an
ocean of suitors' tongues,
while my words may seem like drizzles of water,
but look beyond my utterances to
behold my genuine intentions.

Culled from "Arike" by Makinde Damilola Peter.

Click this link to continue reading - - - >>
http://www.communicatorsleague.com/2016/05/poetry-arike-by-makinde-damilola-peter.html?m=1

Share, comment and Enjoy!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Make D Bride Complete On Her Day / How Is The YULETIDE In Your Area?? / List What Were Your 2016 Memorable Event/moments In Nigerga & Predict 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.