Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? (2347 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by mamagee6(f): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
Is it because they like what they are wearing or because they think they are cute. undecided
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by tRoOE(f): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2009
Joblessness is a diease !!chai embarassed embarassed
Btw, what does this have to do with romance undecided
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by xavier3(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
a thousand and 1 reasons:

cute, nice outfit, wowo, bad hair day, nice hair style, big baka, big frontier and so on grin grin

d person don 4get d main reason y dem go church undecided undecided
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by Pataki: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
What is the essence to this thread? undecided

Oh well. . . . .
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by SisiJinx: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2009
Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy

Oy Veh!
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by TheSeeker(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2009
Move this thread away
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by sweetpie23: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2009
funny people angry
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ Topic. . .

I remember when my friend invicted me to her Church during sunday service,i didn't know why and for what reason everyone staring at me as if im a Mirror or something else,they just put all eye's on you,even to the extend you get Confusse and i belt you ,one can easily kick stone and use head to hit a pillar because of their eyes,((Looking like villager's)or alike Bush people.
I hate it. . and guest what after the service i warned the so called pastor to speak to them.arein't that irritating?
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by Maykelly(f): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

@ Topic. . .

I remember when my friend invicted me to her Church during sunday service,i didn't know why and for what reason everyone staring at me as if im a Mirror or something else,they just put all eye's on you,even to the extend you get Confusse and i belt you ,one can easily kick stone and use head to hit a pillar because of their eyes,((Looking like villager's)or alike Bush people.
I hate it. . and guest what after the service i warned the so called pastor to speak to them.arein't that irritating?

They stared at you simply because you are a devil incarnate in the church.
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by banom(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

They stared at you simply because you are a devil incarnate in the church.

Have you ever seeing devil ? how do you know his incarnate.
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by alimat2(f): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Move this thread away

Why must the thread move away? There is no need hidding the reality, this is  just the truth about todays church where u see ladies dressed half naked.

DONT KICK AGAINST THE TRUTH COS OF ITS BITTERNESS
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by Maykelly(f): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2009
banom:

Have you ever seeing devil ? how do you know his incarnate.
is simply, u don't need to see devil to be able to know the rejected fruits. I asure you he is a devil incarnate. comfirm from him - but only that he is ashame of himself to admit that. his master is devil sad
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by tubabie(f): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2009
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by PastorAIO: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

is simply, u don't need to see devil to be able to know the rejected fruits. I asure you he is a devil incarnate. comfirm from him - but only that he is ashame of himself to admit that. his master is devil sad

What is the ontology of Devil, abeg this is getting serious?
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by MrCrackles(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2009
Another very daft thread. . . .
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by tubabie(f): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2009
Lol. I like your crusade this morning, jumping daft threads all over from Celebrity to Religion tongue
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by alimat2(f): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

Lol. I like your crusade this morning, jumping daft threads all over from Celebrity to Religion tongue

Cos they know where it rightly belongs.
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by banom(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

You will soon start hitting nerves by this your constant calling of your husband (OGAGA4LUV) devil,
Can you tell me what on earth Ogaga have done that made him a devil that you have not done ?
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by Bestglo(f): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2009
xavier3:

a thousand and 1 reasons:

cute, nice outfit, wowo, bad hair day, nice hair style, big baka, big frontier and so on grin grin

d person don 4get d main reason y dem go church undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin
the good, the bad and the ugly  grin grin grin  grin no one u no go see for church
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by MrCrackles(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

I tire jare. . .What are we not going to see or read on NL! grin
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by tubabie(f): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2009
alimat 2:

Cos they know where it rightly belongs.
What are you saying, I dont think we are on the same page ?

MrCrackles:

I tire jare. . .What are we not going to see or read on NL! grin
Lol. grin
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by No2Atheism(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
@topic

Because they are looking for a wife or girlfriend or sex partner . . .
Because they are checking out the latest fashion designs (most especially) . . .
Because that is the only thing they can do in church, that is borderline sin . . .
Because they are bored. . .

Choose one of the above. . .
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
hehehehehehhehehe. . . . . grin
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by No2Atheism(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2009
alimat 2:

Why must the thread move away? There is no need hidding the reality, this is  just the truth about todays church where u see ladies dressed half naked.

DONT KICK AGAINST THE TRUTH COS OF ITS BITTERNESS

For once I agree with you ( now don't let your head swell  grin grin grin cus it does not stop me from still yabbing you  grin grin grin.) . . however its not all ladies that dress that way and its also not all churches that allow such mode of dressing.

Abi u wan talk say na all muslim women dey wear undies under burka or Hijab or watever . . .

Bottom line is that if you are kinky then you are kinky end of story  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by agathamari(f): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
because thier mothers never taught them that it is rude to stare
Re: Why Do People Stare At People In Churches? by alimat2(f): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

For once I agree with you ( now don't let your head swell grin grin grin cus it does not stop me from still yabbing you grin grin grin.) . . however its not all ladies that dress that way and its also not all churches that allow such mode of dressing.

Abi u wan talk say na all muslim women dey wear undies under burka or Hijab or watever . . .

Bottom line is that if you are kinky then you are kinky end of story grin grin grin

kinkyness in the house of god grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is 700,000 Naira Too Much For Foursquare Gospel Church to save a child? / Did Jesus Die On A Friday? / Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.