Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bukky The Girl I Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bukky The Girl I Love (3760 Views)

I Love You, But I Am Guilty. / Bukky Alakara / Bukky Alakara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukky The Girl I Love by pswitzelicious: 11:25am On May 12, 2016
Its a memoir buh its written in form of a story to enable u enjoy it better#Enjoy!!!story: Bukky the girl I love by prosper switz™>>>>>
"Excuse me boss u have a text message" my Sony Ericsson android echoed,I picked up my phone, it was a message from my Bae. Then I knew something was wrong because anytime my Bae called or texted, it would be either because she needed money or she needed money!! Nothing else. I opened the message and I got the worst shock of my life, Guess what it was about U guessed money right,I wish that was the case but no it wasn't because right now ,I was having my first professional BREAKUP!!!yeah the message that starred at me read thus"Dear,nice a.m to you hope u ok. The thing is I decided to quit this relationship because I know quite alright u love me, buh the thing is I don't have any feelings for you.I only decided to date you because I saw how much u needed it. Yeah,I haven't got one bit feeling for u. I decided to breakup because I know how much you trying to make this relationship work honey buh the thing is there are some people that aren't ment to be in your life the way u wnt them to be "_We can still be friends though buh a relationship?? I quit!!"" I was dumbfounded as well as hurt and depressed, Here was a girl whom I had given my body and soul??*I didn't even know that tears were dripping down my eyes until I felt a soft drop on my arm. As I layed on the bed,I remembered how it all started and ended
FLASHBACK:They say first love is the sweetest but first cut is always the deepest.Oh yes it is very true as I just confirmed it the hard way. Nadia was my first love, back then in school, she was the apple of the school's eye. Everybody wanted to be her friend but knw body was man enough. She was the most beautiful, brilliant and sexiest girl @our college during those times. Every guy longed to have her as friend but nobody could because @that time she was dating the strongest and most handsome guy in the school. Being a nerd,I had always been pining for her buh then one day i did the unthinkable TBC
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by joanee20(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2016
Waiting...

1 Like

Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by pswitzelicious: 10:47am On May 13, 2016
Bukky the girl I love eps2 by prosper switz™****As it so happened a day before_I had gone over to my friend's house to watch film and play soccer. Fortunately, his brother had seized the remote and we were left with only the GOTV. On tuning to Sonny max, the film showing was one "I love you beth cooper". It was a film about a group of graduates who were having their last time together. According to the movie, the boy stood in the podium to give his speeh and ended up telling the most hottest girl in the school that he loved her. He not only won the girl's heart, they ended up having the best times of their lives. After watching the film, I decided to try it not minding the fact that while oyibo girls reason like angels,naija babes think like m****us. The aftermath??a bruised eye, fractured bones and so much more. Although I now had a new reputation, the " Most braviest"guy in school. Eight years later as fate would have it ,, we were in same university. By now I was no more the nerd I used to be back then,I was now a full grown man. Tall, muscular, broad chested'fair in complexion, all these features making me one of the most handsome guys and when I started dating Nadia, I made up my mind to make the relationship work although it didn't last up to one year****I stood up from my bed and started to do my cleaning routines. I was a sucker for cleanilness and Nadia was the exact opposite. Oops!!! wasn't I supposed to forget about it already,I guess it wasn't that easy huh!, that moment when everything seems to remind you of your Ex and six reasons why u should or shouldn't have breakup with him or her. I needed something to take my mind of her. I was still thinking what to use when as if God heard my prayers, he sent me the perfect distraction I could wish for. The door swung open and arguing as usual was my three best and pest of friends . Hebro, Switz and onihaxy.---as soon as they saw each one started exchanging knowing glances and were looking @nd with that kind of "Eyah !!? poor boy" face Then switz asked me**Has Nadia broke up with u**gosh!!! this guys were ghost busters , how did they know?? TBC pls read and rate.
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by pswitzelicious: 10:49am On May 13, 2016
Bukky the girl I love by prosper switz eps3..
***I knew there was no need trying to hide it from then because my emotions would have given me away.. So I just took the phone, gave it to them and went to my makeshift kitchen by the corner of my room to prepare a table for 4#noodles involved... Soon they came to join me and sure enough a conversation rang out
Onihaxy : Guy congratulation...
What!!!I turned around sharply and visibly offended **Wetin you mean now??**I replied
Hebro:"Yes congratulations, congratulations in the sense say u don free yourself from that girl hold ni.
Switz: You go they waste your time, money and resources for a babe wey no like talk less of love you...
Hebro: Babe wey you no even b***p, go check Facebook make you no wetin dey sup you dey here they kill your self.... With agility, I grabbed my phone and I logged into my facebook as soon as I collected my fone, clicked on the news feed and I got a shocker.. Her status update read thus: **Yeah finally the lioness can separate herself from the cheetah after so many years of being under the paNthera belt, I guessed father lion died lol#Nadia leo.. check out my new boo..cute isn't he?? haters keep on hating_.. and sure enough underneath was pictures of her kissing one handsome dude standing close to car which I guess was his own**Choi!!!I exclaimed, so this babe don even find replacement and I dey here dey kill my self,I made up my mind to forget her then and their..
Me: Guys thanks for making me see the real truth sincerely she is not worth it and from now on, i will make her to know that am living and perfectly OK without her.. onihaxy come go buy legend for all of us...,, Then all of them started hailing me"Boss,oga @the top "that was how it was amongst us, when you have 2stuff(money) u become the reigning man.. soonest we settled to our balance diet of mimmee noodles and bottles of legends beer. After drinking to stupor, I passed out.. The next day was lecture day so......??T.B.C
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by joanee20(f): 12:44pm On May 13, 2016
So Wetin com happen
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by pswitzelicious: 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
>>>Bukky the girl i love eps 4 by prosper switz>>>
The next day was lecture so i cleaned up as usual and when i was done, i rushed in a haste to meet up...When i arrived,i discovered we were having a test which wasn't too good for me considering the fact that i had been experiencing emotional turmoil courtesy of My Ex...I settled down to the only available seat i could lay my butt on...Nadia was smiling and as usual was the center of discussion and attraction amongst a group of girls which were like "Follow Follow".I guess she brought her "Queen bee" attituide to the campus.When she turned my way,she just looked and said #‎Hi‬..I replied with a serious face,normally i would be smilling sheepishly but thanks to some lectures which i got from "The gamer,hebro"i knew how to comport myself....
Flashback>>>>The day before today;
The gamer: N.D,unto say na your first professional breakup,i need to teach you some strategies wey u go use so that the babe go think u dey cool even if inwardly na die u dey....Shey u hold book and pen because na serious lecture you wan take so......I quickly answered in the affirmative
The gamer;Oya write down the following rules
1.If the girl Follow you talk,no dey smile like #‎mumu‬(Sheepishly)..i jotted it down
2.If she Offer you something,no how to say 'No thanks'
3.No dey look her area too much,if
you dey do like that,she go think say you still dey miss am sha,and so on and so forth.....
Back to the present,we were done with the test...I was feeling dizzy,it was as if the everywhere was spining..I was seeing double and my temperature was running#high..I atrributed it to the unwholesome meal i took the previous day consisting of indomie and 3 bottles of legends or ''Odekwu'' as we called it..I stood up from the chair with new urgency,as i was about making for the exist in hurry,i Bumped into someone and immediately the person's book went down to the floor..Although i was getting worse by now and was threatning to throw up, I still bent down and picked the books
''Am so,so sorry'' I muttered
''Its okay,it was an accident,wasn't it?''an angelic voice replied..Woah!!!as i heard the voice which was captivating,i looked up to see the face of the person who i was talking to and right there my heart melted.With an oval shaped face,impressive dimples,pretty set of clean-white,gap teeth,ebony complexioned,pink lips that were waiting to be kissed,well trimmed eyebrow,well mascared eyelashes. TBC.
Pls comment to critisice and encourage,#dont be a ghost-reader
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by pswitzelicious: 8:53pm On May 16, 2016
•••Bukky the girl I love by prosper switz••eps5 I got home around 2 am and luckily for me the guys were out. I made myself a meal for 3#proudly garri and ogbono soup courtesy of Switz and just when I was about to dive into my deli, the boys came back. Damn!!! that ment a food for4. "Guy hwfa your ways nah hope say u calm?" Switz asked me amidst munching and swallowing.I proceeded to tell them everything.. Later in the evening, we played games on my laptop..I then decided to go get yogurt in a local eatery. After buying the yogurt,I decided to stay there and while away time. I was just sipping my yogurt, reminiscing on the days event. "Danm this girl has beautiful, even more than Nadia. Is she single?, would she find me attractive? Can we build something together?, can she be the woman of my dream? Next time I see her should I make a move?" All these thoughts were running down my head as I was seated in the eatery and then.-```She walked in!As soon as she entered,everybody looked up, with a nice perfume that seemed to charm even the atmosphere, from head to toe she was a beauty to behold. She walked straight too where i was and took a seat and trust me I started a conversation
Me:hi beauty
She: hi yourself, I see you having a good time
Me: oh yes I am though not much if a good time. So what's the name of the angel I am given the privileged to meet.
She': Just in case you wanna know she's not a huge fan of panegyric. The name is Mia.B. lanre buh mia I prefer
Me: So uhm what does the B stands for??
Mia:Bukky and then she gave me that heavenly smile. I know I shouldn't have said this buh I could feel butterflies in my belly.
Me: so uhm whats'up?
Mia: Am waiting for my boyfriend. We have a date••••Choi!!!!!!!! Now playing #‎Gobe‬ by Davido. Watch out
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by pswitzelicious: 1:49pm On May 18, 2016
Bukky the girl i love eps 6&7 by P.switz'">>>.....
''Hope you don't mind?'' She asked
''Nah,why would i?''I replied.If only she knw say bObo mind dey hot like fire gan...I requested to get us something to eat/drink,she refused intially but after much persuasion,she agreed..I bought one expensive wine sha,i needed to create an impression that i was not one of those''Mummy pls dash me 100 naira''..She was suprised but she masked it perfectly well and didnt say a word..I corked it open and like a gentleman,poured two glasses for both of us.While we were both siphoning our drinks,she recieved a call and excused me to answer it.I quickly took the oppurtunity to update hebro on the latest happenings..I rushed as i typed ''SOS>ASAP''..That was our code word for emergencies..sure enough hebro replied,almost immediately..
Me:Boss,i dey with the babe ooh?.
Hebro:Hehehe...How e come take affect me??
Me:Baba serious nah,she go answer call,she go soon come now.Boss,i no get time to yarn legover,She dey xpect her guy like this,wetin make i do??,make i leave am go abi make i stayput
Hebro;Yeeh!!she get boyfriend!? N.D your akamu dey alwayz get seed lol..Anwayz,as she xcuse you go answer that call,na her guy dey call and one thing sure pa,the guy no dey come!so the rest is upto u to handle#amateur lol
Me;Baba,how u take no say Prince charming no dey come??
Hebro:''Guy i dey tear onihaxy 2:0 and now betting,i no want make im win mean....I don logoff be that ooh''..Having said that,last seen 6:07 soon appeared in place of Online...I dropped my phone on the table and sipped my wine.I was just getting impatient when i saw her coming with a gloomy kind of face..
''So uhm whatsup??''
''He's nt coming!!''
''Wha...!!,are you serious??''
''Yeah i am,the call was from him,he gave me a 1000 reasons why he may not meet up''...Chai!!!No wonder hebro insisted we call him the gamer,seriously ''thi boy is good,he's a genius'', #‎happymind‬ though.But i had to act neutral and smart so it wont look as if that's what i wanted
'' Oh mine..Poor guy,i guess he's tried hard to meet up with you,it ain't easy you knw''
''Oh please!!spare me that,u menfolks are the same,always leaping to the defence of one another,he's always missing our appointments''Oboy!!!Baba don they para ooh?,see wetin asabrina wan cause for me,Oya calm down mode activated
''Hmmn,it seems it's an habit of his,i like not that''
''Anywayz he said he might catch up sha..''
''Well let's hope he will''In my mind,i was like Opposite i meant,more or less like #‎Muyiwa‬, #‎Malowa‬ ooh..Anywayz we started chatting and discussing about general stuffs,from there we started laughing and joking and in the end,i had known a great deal about her like her persona,characters,hobbies e.t.c.
''Thanks for saving my everning,it would have been much worse if u hadnt been here,it was fun though''
''Dont mention,afterall it was fun for me too,anywayz you can call on me when you are bored though''...
''No problem,thanks for keeping me company''I saw the way she was headed for a cab like someone that was expecting me to ask for something,it seemed i was forgetting something really;Her telephone quantities!!!Jeez!?What a fool i was..Choi,I quickly ran after her,and stopped the cab before it could take off,I asked for her digits,She kind of hesitated at first,u knw lagos girls,Forming no go kill them lol..After collecting her numerics,i paid the cab man the T-fare much to her refusal,but i knw if i take back the money,she go swear for me for her mind..I waved her bye-bye and i walked down to my home,when i reached my crib,my guys were still playing games.They didnt even noticed i entered..I just went straight too the bed and lay down,I then started reminiscing on the day's event,though i lost a good deal of money buh @least i got her to rely on me for companionship and most importantly,her Cellnombre..Recalling how everything went,i started smilling dumbishely...Some how today had not been bad after all....Watch out for part 8
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by jojothaiv(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2016
Noted, we dey your back o...

1 Like

Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by sirblero(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Nice one. Ride on. I dy ur back
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by Ayomideen(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Ride on man..nice story
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by Ayomideen(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2016
Ride on bro...nice story
Re: Bukky The Girl I Love by xamiel4(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2017
why can't I see a finished story on Nairaland for once?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On The Importance Of Reading / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.