Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge (1407 Views)

Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses / Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan / Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge by lwanibeauty(f): 2:14pm On May 12, 2016
Due to the competitive market they are in, we are now seen positive things everyday, hopefully everything will soon better and we will be free from spending almost 50% of our income on call and data credit card. The telecommunications industry report for the first quarter of 2016 has shown Globacom, maintain the no 1 position as Nigeria preferred network in terms of new data subscribers. MTN, Airtel and Etisalat all lost data subscribers. MTN lost almost 2 million subscribers, Airtel lost close to 900,000 subscribers, while Etisalat lost 408,282 subscribers.
It seems MTN want to regain back their lost customers by all means. few days back, they introduced amazing data bundle with affordable price, they are here again with new plan for new subscribers, known as StartPack.
MTN StartPack is a special tariff plan that allows New MTN customers enjoy the 500% bonus on any recharge of their choice. E.g you recharge N100, you get N600; N200 gives you N1,200; N500 gives you N3,000; N1,000 gives you N6,000.
Benefit of MTN StartPack
» You’ll receive 500% bonus airtime to call any network in Nigeria (valid for 3 days) » You’ll be able to browse the internet with your bonus airtime » You’ll receive 10MB when you recharge with N200 and above (Valid for 2 days) » You will receive the 500% bonus on ALL your recharges for a period of 6 months. » After 6 months you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges and the system will automatically migrate you to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
» Simply recharge with N200 or more and you will automatically receive 10MB in a dedicated account.
To Join MTN StartPack » Get a new MTN sim card » Recharge your new line with *555*pin# and your account will be credited with 500% bonus airtime in a dedicated account. » To check your bonus airtime and data dial *559*17#.
If you wish to enjoy long time talk with your love ones, consider getting yourself a new MTN sim, register and activate it and you are automatically on MTN StartPack tariff plan.
Re: MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge by lwanibeauty(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2016
On my way 2go and buy new sim...
Re: MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge by chikel2000(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2016
lwanibeauty:
On my way 2go and buy new sim...
baby u know I em em em..... Just get two 4 us, winks!
Re: MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge by lwanibeauty(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2016
chikel2000:
baby u know I em em em..... Just get two 4 us, winks!

Se na inside Aso rock u dey live

Or under Lagoon

I siddon dey wait u o
Re: MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge by chikel2000(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2016
lwanibeauty:

Se na inside Aso rock u dey live

Or under Lagoon

I siddon dey wait u o
as ur oba don pursue us enter lagoon, na there u go see me
Re: MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2016
Hope share n sell is not deactivated on the plan like BT?
pls help confirm
Re: MTN Startpack: Enjoy 500% Extra Bonus On Every Recharge by lwanibeauty(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
Hope share n sell is not deactivated on the plan like BT?
pls help confirm

Trying to transfer my money since morning just telling me unavailable since oo

(1) (Reply)

Free Nairaland Training - How To Repair Phones / Tech Premier League 2017: CARLCARE VS. AFMOBI / Is Gionee M5 Marathon Good To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.