Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada (56315 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke In A Gucci Shirt / Sina Rambo Features Olamide & His Father, Senator Adeleke In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by tecnolad(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
nice one
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by CaroLyner(f): 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
IDGMIDGM:
I bet u like davido despite he as a potatoe head!lol
i sure do! smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by allanphash7(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
E no consign me
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by MarshRiley(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
God pls help me to have enough money to put my kids on he very top just like Davido's Dad did for him.....,na beg I dey beg o
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by kaywiluv(f): 3:55pm On May 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
davido with his potato head.

some ladies can so yab
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by DONSMITH123(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2016
benedictnsi:

Na wetin you go talk for Internet na...... But for his bedroom you go be like.....

CaroLyner : "Davido please I want more of you.... "

Davido : "sorry bae, I'm not Jesus christ..." lmao grin

#na_joke ooo
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Flashh: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
Brave yourself girl. Davido's fans are on their way coming for you. grin
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by BlissP(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Had this guy been Dangotes or Buharis Son, the world for noor hear word again @all...we have d likes of Neato C, Banky and Co. Whose parents are stinkly rich, but they kept it low' maturity is really a virtue.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by hringbraut: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Where is the money?

https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

Ivyy
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by sumzy: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
nice pics
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Whitneysoma(f): 4:01pm On May 12, 2016
Dah shoe is so off
Nd y does hs head look bigger dan hs body lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by micholalo(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2016
jah bless you Mr adeleke. baba olowo himself
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by boyesola: 4:07pm On May 12, 2016
Too many tatoos, i pity hi soul. a man gains the world and loose his soul? i pray you get saved.
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Ipobyoot: 4:12pm On May 12, 2016
hater

sukkot:
two irresponsible niggas
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by playtheblues(f): 4:15pm On May 12, 2016
What killed his wife?
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by emilyone(f): 4:22pm On May 12, 2016
Chai!!!his father is even taller than him shocked
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by jkaro(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2016
If it is my God that did it for them,am still looking up to hin for mine.Amen
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 12, 2016
See hw ur skin looks in native. Disgusting to me tho
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by nathz45: 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
playtheblues:
What killed his wife?

I saw this coming
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by TamunoRichard(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Dah shoe is so off
Nd y does hs head look bigger dan hs body lipsrsealed
CaroLyner:
sister i'm just coming back from the prayer mountain today. I'v been there for 20days and 20nights, and today exactly 2a.m the spirit of God told me one of you would be my wife. That i'll find 2 ladies on nairaland with names starting with "whit" and ending with "oma" and and the other with "caro" and "er" for me to choose one. I told God, God you knw i'm not into these babes, i don't even know them, but he said to me, my son if the lord says yes, who can say no. Sisters i'm so convinced it's both of you. Sisters if the lord says yes, who can say no?
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by playtheblues(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2016
What are you saying?

nathz45:
I saw this coming
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Whitneysoma(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=TamunoRichard post=45557491]

sister i'm just coming back from the prayer mountain today. I'v been there for 20days and 20nights, and today exactly 2a.m the spirit of God told me one of you would be my wife. That i'll find 2 ladies on nairaland with names starting with "whit" and ending with "oma" and and the other with "caro" and "er" for me to choose one. I told God, God you knw i'm not into these babes, i don't even know them, but he said to me, my son if the lord says yes, who can say no. Sisters i'm so convinced it's both of you. Sisters if the lord says yes, who can say no?[

Very funny
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
angry
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
Emypresh:
When money talks....bullshit give way....Owu na bastard
lol wetin be the meaning of owu please
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol am worth more than that bruh
everybody knows youre a male
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
smh!..all dis ajebutter nor sabi enter pesin at all..come warri na u go hear tins like...davido wit im beans head grin
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2016
sukkot:
two irresponsible niggas
hahahahahahahaha e pain you o
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by mamajaz(f): 5:15pm On May 12, 2016
Olukologia:
I pity this guy's old age. If not for money, hmmmm! De guy go too ugly
Wey your own pics? Envy dey raise blood pressure oh!
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2016
Nice but wait.
Davido's a short man though. The last pic.
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Kennycyphers(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2016
Bia Bia, this man looks familiar.
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by nathz45: 5:37pm On May 12, 2016
playtheblues:
What are you saying?

I said I knew sooner or later sm1 was gonna ask abt his mum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.