Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada (56316 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke In A Gucci Shirt / Sina Rambo Features Olamide & His Father, Senator Adeleke In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by slimfit1(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
Rich people don't show off only poor people do.
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by sukkot: 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
hahahahahahahaha e pain you o
both of them niggas indicted in conspiracy to kidnap a baby. em niggas is irresponsible niggas undecided
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Modenzy: 6:42pm On May 12, 2016
ellahzy:
Daddy's boy

# no be by force to go Dubai, my Papa just buy jet grin

I like that verse..... .......am about to take off everywhere oooo
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Modenzy: 6:42pm On May 12, 2016
ellahzy:
Daddy's boy

# no be by force to go Dubai, my Papa just buy jet grin

I like that verse..... .......am about to take off everywhere oooo
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by dayojags10(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2016
playtheblues:
What killed his wife?

what's ur point exactly?, dis peeps don make am even before d wife demise. She was my sister lecturer back then in babcock. So what's ur point exactly?
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by CaroLyner(f): 6:59pm On May 12, 2016
TamunoRichard:

sister i'm just coming back from the prayer mountain today. I'v been there for 20days and 20nights, and today exactly 2a.m the spirit of God told me one of you would be my wife. That i'll find 2 ladies on nairaland with names starting with "whit" and ending with "oma" and and the other with "caro" and "er" for me to choose one. I told God, God you knw i'm not into these babes, i don't even know them, but he said to me, my son if the lord says yes, who can say no. Sisters i'm so convinced it's both of you. Sisters if the lord says yes, who can say no?
undecided
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Odogwuskido(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
singlefade25:
OBO
Definition in yoruba?
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by stchinedu: 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
Emypresh:
When money talks....bullshit give way....Owu na bastard
nna eeh...owu ite na bastard!!! grin grin
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by bcardastro: 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
who them don EPP??
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by playtheblues(f): 11:05pm On May 12, 2016
What are you talking about please?

dayojags10:
what's ur point exactly?, dis peeps don make am even before d wife demise. She was my sister lecturer back then in babcock. So what's ur point exactly?
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by playtheblues(f): 11:06pm On May 12, 2016
Pity she left so soon.

May her soul R.I.P.

nathz45:
I said I knew sooner or later sm1 was gonna ask abt his mum

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by singlefade25(f): 9:34am On May 13, 2016
Omo Baba Olowo grin
Odogwuskido:

Definition in yoruba?
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by shinx91: 10:06am On May 13, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.-Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2 go viral pls help spread the song so it will trend on all social media platforms

Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Odogwuskido(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2016
singlefade25:
Omo Baba Olowo grin
Hmmm.. cheesy
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by Emypresh(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2016
Owu means being broke.....or been cashless....
FuckTheM0ds:
lol wetin be the meaning of owu please
Re: Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada by IDGMIDGM(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
i sure do! smiley
lol...i like u cuz u didnt lie about da!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.