Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Need Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice (635 Views)

Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / For About 2 Years Now, I Get Paid For Doing No Work. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by ladoney(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2016
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 12, 2016
ladoney:
I just finished service and i'm still speculating on wat to do, i don't wanna rush just wana take my time and decide at the right time.
I studied agriculture in the university and dont plan on going further in that line. I want to do something new. My parents keep advicing me to do different things. Today its ict, tomorrow its ican or acca.
Now they are saying i'm sturbborn and disobedient because i don't want to do all they have asked me to.
Its rily not like i want to be like dat buh wat happens if i go into one of them and i get stuck?
Nairalanders pls i need your advice. No abuse pls

During this decisive period do you intend sitting at home doing nothing?
If you havent made up your mind yet you can as well get those certifications...it wouldn't stop you from doing what you want to really do....
It would only boost your chances of getting a job in this current nigeria if things don't according to plan....

Unless you have some options in mind already...

And what do you mean by get stuck? Nobody gets stuck to a job...
They only decide not to (or are too lazy to) leave due to whatever reason...mostly financial
Re: I Need Advice by johnime: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Most Powerful Women, Nigerian Woman Makes The List – Forbes List / I Need A Partner To Join Me In My BUSINESS IDEA / See What This Guy Didbecause He Wants To Work For Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.