Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,447 members, 7,770,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money (169142 Views)

Solution To Stop Mtn From Deducting Your Airtime / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / How To Cancel All Mtn Services That May Be Deducting Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Dahiruhash(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2016
Things are now hard as the situation is also not favorable for subscribers in the world of telecommunication because it seems like Etisalat also joint the queue of deducting money from their customers account like MTN by sending them alerts about football and other services even thought if they don't activate for the service. If it happens you are also a victims of such useless deduction then you are on the right track to solve your problem because its time to take action against this unnecessary charges and deductions in your account by Etisalat.

You can load a recharge card of N100 and before you realize you will just find out that your account is empty N0.00, as a result of subscribing to one or more of their services, alert services and caller tunes have offended many subscribers because of the charges that happen unnoticed and unexpectedly and some even started dropping their Etisalat simcards as a result of that deduction so let see the way out.

How to stop Etisalat from deducting your money
That necessitate me to contact Etisalat Live support center to know the way out of their unnecessary deduction of money and our chat goes as shown bellow

So deactivation is simple, just as shown in the image bellow;

1. For caller ring back tune, this service can be deactivated by dialing *251*2#.
2. For alert services text STOP to 224 to stop receiving unsolicited text messages from the Etisalat network.

Note: if you have any other problem you can chat with them online.
Tell us how it works for you
thaks for reading.

http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/how-to-deactivate-all-etisalat-services.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by froshhomie(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2016
nice one....BT I av broken my sim before NW cus of dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Dahiruhash(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2016
froshhomie:
nice one....BT I av broken my sim before NW cus of dis
ehya so sorry about that.
thanks for reading

2 Likes

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by unbranded13(f): 4:29pm On May 12, 2016
To deactivate those weekly deductions press *343*6*0#
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Dahiruhash(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2016
unbranded13:
nice contribution bro.
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 6:40am On May 13, 2016
If yu know wht is good for yu don't start dialing codes yu have not verified, na so I been wan stop caller tune someone gave me a code which eventually activated another caller tune.grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 6:42am On May 13, 2016
Thanks Op,please I need that of glo too
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 6:43am On May 13, 2016
I will never use eitsalat again , these people are fraudsters , they cancel my 1 week subscription which I only manage to use for 1 day then customer care be telling me trash , I just hope God make you payback in billion dollars , fooolish people

3 Likes

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by finalboss(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2016
wonder .. how this make front page.... wikiban kor Googleban nii
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by finalboss(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2016
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by CarrotAndStick: 6:48am On May 13, 2016
Etisalat criminals
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 6:49am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=fczkcvhlweiuahspost=45571571][/quote] thunder fire ur finger
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 6:53am On May 13, 2016
unbranded13:

Not correct sir, that only deactivates the easycliq social me plan
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 7:08am On May 13, 2016
unbranded13:

This code is to cancel the social me plan that. May have been activated. So if you no get the plan, e no go work.
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Alimi1(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2016
tchidi:

This code is to cancel the social me plan that. May have been activated. So if you no get the plan, e no go work.
educate them more @Tchidi
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by amiskurie(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2016
How do one reset Seunns and his mods brains too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by babalonshee(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2016
I go try am
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 7:19am On May 13, 2016
Mtcheew. I deactivated that of MTN months back.

Guess what, the unsolicited text messages and calls are back again

3 Likes

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by OMOBABAYEMI: 7:20am On May 13, 2016
Dahiruhash:
Things are now hard as the situation is also not favorable for subscribers in the world of telecommunication because it seems like Etisalat also joint the queue of deducting money from their customers account like MTN by sending them alerts about football and other services even thought if they don't activate for the service. If it happens you are also a victims of such useless deduction then you are on the right track to solve your problem because its time to take action against this unnecessary charges and deductions in your account by Etisalat.

You can load a recharge card of N100 and before you realize you will just find out that your account is empty N0.00, as a result of subscribing to one or more of their services, alert services and caller tunes have offended many subscribers because of the charges that happen unnoticed and unexpectedly and some even started dropping their Etisalat simcards as a result of that deduction so let see the way out.

That necessitate me to contact Etisalat Live support center to know the way out of their unnecessary deduction of money and our chat goes as shown bellow

1. For caller ring back tune, this service can be deactivated by dialing *251*2#.
2. For alert services text STOP to 224 to stop receiving unsolicited text messages from the Etisalat network.

thaks for reading.

The above code would activate a caller tune for you ! If you want to know whats inside the box just dail *251# to know whats inside the next box of digit 2. Then you will see you are about to fall inside a trap. Beware.

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2016
Yeye ppl. They swallowed my 1k after opening just 2 pages on nairaland and one yeye Hausa cc agent was telling me it's fossibel to ofen two feges and.........I just hung up angry bunch of 419 ppl angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Matttthew(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2016
cool
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 7:37am On May 13, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Yeye ppl. They swallowed my 1k after opening just 2 pages on nairaland and one yeye Hausa cc agent was telling me it's fossibel to ofen two feges and.........I just hung up angry bunch of 419 ppl angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 7:45am On May 13, 2016

Check my signature
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Proffdada: 7:51am On May 13, 2016
How about Airtel? They're worse than etisalat in the department of irrelevant sms
Please how do I stop Airtel?

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by bejeria101(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2016
Just used STOP to 224,replied text said it wld be done in 7days
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Tobium1(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2016
Dahiruhash:

thaks for reading.

Pls do u have de deactivation codes for MTN and GLO? I'm in dire need of it

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by permanentgrace(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2016
Dahiruhash:

thaks for reading.

God bless you for this information. These people can be so annoying sometimes. On monday precisely, i had a very important issue to sort out with my HOD and the man had given me time to come to his office and if i come and he is not on sit, i should call him. I went down there praying seriously God should help get the issue settled. On reaching, he wasnt on sit and i managed to recharge Etisalat N100. My brother, to say i was disappointed down to the marrow will be a colossal understatement. The loaded N100 AUTOMATICALLY DISAPPEARED from the line and i was left stranded. I didnt see the man and couldnt call him i was waiting for him in his office. I left frustrated since i'm that person who does not subscribe to bulging on people and begging for menial assistance such as calls credit. I was provoked and had to call their customers' care line. You wont believe those idiots said i borrowed money from them and thus the deduction. When? I dont know. I never borrowed N1 from any of the lines before. Never did that! They even told me i borrowed N200 and thus still owing them N100. Imagine that. Etisalat disappointed me seriously that day. I had kept that sim card aside since that day. I cant pay for services i never received.
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by jazinogold(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2016
I need to deactivate this this asap...i dy confuse am with BANK ALERT! sad
Na so one day i dy expect alert, naim message alert enter wink ...me just high my woofer volume dy dance GOD WIN cheesy ....after dancing for like 30minutes i say mk i check my fone angry ...naim i notice say na etisalat send me msg to subscribe for Korede Bello's song GODWIN angry
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Lokoyen(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
I thought i was the only one. Since then i stopped using their network to browse

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by ademolaaoc(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2016
Beneficial info. Do you equally have an idea how 'Weekly OperaMini Subscription' can be deactivated too on Etisalat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download New 2go Version 3.7.2 / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.