Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Help 2002 Jetta Not Starting What Should I Do? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help 2002 Jetta Not Starting What Should I Do? (600 Views)

2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) / Nissan Primera P11-144 Not Starting / Honda Accord 2010 Not Starting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help 2002 Jetta Not Starting What Should I Do? by omron(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
Helo everyone pls for over a week now I have been having issues with my two months old jetta passat 2002 model, I have taken to mechanic and they told me its a rewire work
They read with machine diagnostic and was told the problem has to do with immobilizer and the key but the rewire is trying to confuse me again by telling me it has entered code..
and how much do they fixed a car that entered code? I don't want to be cheated pls does anyone knows about it? am confused
Re: Help 2002 Jetta Not Starting What Should I Do? by cocoduck: 9:21am On May 13, 2016
omron:
Helo everyone pls for over a week now I have been having issues with my two months old jetta passat 2002 model, I have taken to mechanic and they told me its a rewire work
They read with machine diagnostic and was told the problem has to do with immobilizer and the key but the rewire is trying to confuse me again by telling me it has entered code..
and how much do they fixed a car that entered code? I don't want to be cheated pls does anyone knows about it? am confused
Key fob gone bad maybe.
what code did they find when they scanned the car? How many keys do you have?
Re: Help 2002 Jetta Not Starting What Should I Do? by omron(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2016
I have one key sir

(1) (Reply)

Clean Bus For Sale. Lets Have Deal / Car Engine For Sale / Hilarious Public Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.