Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire (1149 Views)

Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months / The Biography Of "Empire's" Cookie Lyon / OMG! Jussie Smollet ( Jamal) Has Left Empire!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire by Macsita: 5:55pm On May 12, 2016
Jamal Lyon of Empire recently uploaded on his twitter page that he is leaving Empire and in the episode of today he was shot.

What's your take? Would you still watch Empire? Would you still enjoy Empire?

See his twitter post at http://www.macksita.com/jussie-smollet-aka-jamal-exits-empire/

Re: Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire by tooman: 6:13pm On May 12, 2016
them go soon ask you who empire Don epp?
Re: Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire by martyns303(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
Never liked his g*y azz anyway!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire by Macsita: 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
martyns303:
Never liked his g*y azz anyway!!!

Thats the only reason am happy o, hoping they would not bring another gay character.

1 Like

Re: Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire by Treyknowles(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
Jamal Lyon Is Not Going Anywhere, He Just Wrote That On Twitter To Make Us Believe He Is Leaving.His Character Cant Be Killed Off Because Empire Is All About Him In A Kinda Way.So Get Ready To See More Of That Guy Even Though You Hate Him.

1 Like

Re: Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire by MrJeffy: 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
The suspense in foreign films makes me glue to my screen. You can't just predict the next events.
Maybe his xter is out or not, the next 3 episodes will shed more lights I guess

1 Like

Re: Jamal Lyon Is Leaving Empire by Treyknowles(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2016
MrJeffy:
The suspense in foreign films makes me glue to my screen. You can't just predict the next events.
Maybe his xter is out or not, the next 3 episodes will shed more lights I guess
Not 3 Episodes, But Just 1 Episode.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Housemates Thintalltony & Bisola Passionately Kiss (VIDEO) / #bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico / Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season One, Katung Aduwak Welcomes First Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.