Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

#bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico (1153 Views)

Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears / BBNaija: My Parents Will Be Disappointed In Me – Bambam Apologises / #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico by oganaij: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
This years BBNaija is getting more interesting with house mates revealing more of their true selves. Rico and Ahneeka really brought out something that is getting some people talking.

Ahneeka told Rico that her boobs are Pay Per View, according to her, if Rico wants to see her boobs, then he has to pay for it. She say ever peep will cost Rico $10, according to her she is not too expensive.

The conversation later ended with Rico tell Ahneeka to go out and give she thing to anyone she wants. Rico who felt angry with the situation lamented that it is not fair to have a meat in front of you and you can't eat it. Ahneeka responded saying she doesn't need Rico permission to do that.

Source: http://www.oganaij.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-my-boobs-cost-10-per-view.html

Re: #bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico by Dontquit: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
$10 what on Agbalumo size...mtchew its better for me to waste my money on fruits like watermelon, pineapple that I can forget my knife in between and enjoy the frictions than lost my self in between valleys I won't been heard.
Re: #bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico by sammyobi584: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nincompoops
Re: #bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico by TechZiga: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol
sammyobi584:
Nincompoops
Re: #bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico by Victorakats(m): 3:05am On Feb 16, 2018
I like Ahneeka though, she's expressive, honest, and down to earth.
I guess she must have been joking when she said that, besides she has reiterated that she doesn't have any feeling for Rico but the poor dude won't stop embarrassing himself.
Re: #bbnaija: My Boobs Cost $10 Per View Ahneeka Tells Rico by TechZiga: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Its a matter of the heart, she should be giving him a chance
Victorakats:
I like Ahneeka though, she's expressive, honest, and down to earth.
I guess she must have been joking when she said that, besides she has reiterated that she doesn't have any feeling for Rico but the poor dude won't stop embarrassing himself.

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season One, Katung Aduwak Welcomes First Born / Top Livestream Links For Bbnaija 2020 / 55 Inch Hisense Smart T.V For Sale, Used Like New.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.