Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is "Sagging" A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is "Sagging" A Sin? (2743 Views)

True Definition Of Sin. / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "Sagging" A Sin? by ebenice(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
I read an article by a lady that God sees sagging as purely nakkedness and that anyone who sags is in danger of hell hence sagging is worldliness and worldliness is a sin before God.

my question is;

* if u say sagging is not a sin then ;

* is sagging a socially acceptable norm or just hip hip culture ?

*does sagging make one look socialized among friends and on campus or just a childish concept?
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by Martinez19(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
Sagging is not a sin the Bible never said so. The Bible says we should do everything moderately. Remember, don't do what will make your fellow believer to stumble. From my perspective, sagging is not moderate.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by SUPERPACK: 7:32pm On May 12, 2016
sagging is nt a sin, bt the history of sagging can be traced to prisoners as a result of no belt policy in prisons, while some purposely allow their trouser to sag to attract a gay mate. so most time, when i see people sagging their trousers purposely i normal attribute it to gayism, and unhealthy lifestyle.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 12, 2016
I think sagging falls under indecent dressing not really a sin but it ain't Christ-like and Godly
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by dulux07(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
The question is, why do people sag?
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by Martinez19(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2016
dulux07:
The question is, why do people sag?
I wonder o grin
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by jcross19: 3:37am On May 13, 2016
See!!! Sag make people look silly and silly is equal to foolish while foolishness is a sin in mark 7 vs 21 to 22.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by Martinez19(m): 3:46am On May 13, 2016
jcross19:
See!!! Sag make people look silly and silly is equal to foolish while foolishness is a sin in mark 7 vs 21 to 22.
chai grin maybe I should give a nazi salute cheesy your analysis is boko haramic. Hope you are joking.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by jcross19: 3:50am On May 13, 2016
Martinez19:
chai grin maybe I should give a nazi salute cheesy your analysis is boko haramic. Hope you are joking.
how do you see people that sag with their undies outside? Mad or foolish?
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by Martinez19(m): 3:55am On May 13, 2016
jcross19:
I deem it silly but the way he derived his argument and connected it to the Bible is hilarious. Read my first post.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by jcross19: 4:01am On May 13, 2016
Martinez19:
I deem it silly but the way he derived his argument and connected it to the Bible is hilarious. Read my first post.
silly is equal to foolish . So that act of sagging is foolishness and foolishness is a sin.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by Martinez19(m): 4:24am On May 13, 2016
jcross19:
silly is equal to foolish . So that act of sagging is foolishness and foolishness is a sin.
show me your scriptural evidence. Enlighten me nah.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by jcross19: 5:51am On May 13, 2016
Martinez19:
show me your scriptural evidence. Enlighten me nah.
mark 7 vs 22.
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by 419forlife: 6:23am On May 13, 2016
Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

special deal send more message God has a plan
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by Martinez19(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2016
I wonder why Christians can't conduct simple Bible study so as to differentiate between old testament and new testament. Jesus fulfilled the law on our behalf and has set us free from it and sin by his death on the cross. The ten commandments are not the law but part of the law like the scripture just quoted and others dealing with what a man and woman should wear. After some years of being a Christian you don't know this cry what do you teach others. Smh for Christians. Spiritual growth is not praying long hours or reading Bible from now till Jesus comes. It is growth in the knowledge of Christ. Some Christians don't know God, but let them tell you how many departments and faculty we have in the kingdom of darkness, they will start mentioning, but they are ones that will say God drowned Titanic kill several innocent ones to prove his power. Mtewww undecided
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by ebenice(m): 1:26am On May 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I think sagging falls under indecent dressing not really a sin but it ain't Christ-like and Godly

hmmm judging by your analysis ...saying sagging ain't Christ like equals to being anti-christ and anything anti-christ is ........?
Re: Is "Sagging" A Sin? by ebenice(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2016
jcross19:
. oga lalasticlala what do u think

(1) (Reply)

The More You Feed On GOD's Word The More You Know HIS Will / Rationalisations For Christianity / Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.