Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More (14426 Views)

Photos Of The Longest Car In The World Has 26 Wheels, Swimming Pool, Helipad / Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? / Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
The American Dream Limo is owned by car collector and designer Jay Ohrberg of Burbank,California,USA.It is considered as the world longest Car.

Jay Ohrberg designed his monster limo himself and now hires it out through his hire car company.This incredible limo is currently in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest car in the world.

Basically it is designed for Hollywood movie to display and show in films.The 30.5 m or 100 ft long limo with 26 wheels has many features including a swimming pool with diving board and a king-sized water bed.

It is specially designed to drive as a rigid vehicle or it can be changed to bend in the middle.

Even it has two driver’s compartments one at each end to help whilits back which allows easily the landing of helicopter.There is also a satellite dish on its top.

See more photos here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/286/photos-of-the-longest-car-in-the-world-having-a-swimming-poo

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by kekakuz(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2016
I deserve this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Samiceman: 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
Can we get something like this for Buhari? Even if it's just to drive him back to Daura?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 12, 2016
shockedshockedshocked

See CARshocked

*Mumcy no worry na dis car I dey plan to buy for you as birthday giftcheesy. Very soon e go bettergrin

Chai no hurry in life see as NEW things dey comot......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Michellla(f): 9:05pm On May 12, 2016
Samiceman:
Can we get something like this for Buhari? Even if it's just to drive him back to Daura?
i got your back grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by pembisco(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by tintedniggz(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2016
What a beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by kellyJames5(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2016
Samiceman:

chai!
,some Nairalanders are naturally-born cum factory-fitted comedians aswear!
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by falseman(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2016
Doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by yarimo(m): 1:06am On May 13, 2016
Mtchew here in Somalia that is the type of car we use as taxi
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by enoch273: 1:30am On May 13, 2016
With God we will get there, we might not be where we want to be but we sure are in a better place than we once were
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:32am On May 13, 2016
angry just buy two for my mama and give haters a KO shut up!!!
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by gidimasters(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2016
my signature
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by adorablepepple(f): 6:24am On May 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Akposkool(m): 6:46am On May 13, 2016
It's too long. This is the titanic of the road. Mayweather should get one since he likes lavish spending
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by ibkgab001: 7:44am On May 13, 2016
Can that work at Lagos Ibadan express way
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Segadem(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2016
kekakuz:
I deserve this
where u wan park am?
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by kekakuz(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2016
Segadem:
where u wan park am?
you no even ask how the thing go take turn
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by MotherConfesor(f): 8:24am On May 13, 2016
lol.... wetin be this? waste of resources... smh
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Segadem(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2016
kekakuz:

you no even ask how the thing go take turn
yeah that's true
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by prof800(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2016
Na wa oo. How he go take turn?
This one will need a special kind of road.
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by agoadiv(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2016
kekakuz:
I deserve this
grin
u deserve kekenapep
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by temmiesexy(f): 9:11am On May 13, 2016
abeg shey na train b ds
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by virud: 9:25am On May 13, 2016
Classical case of #TourismGoneWild
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by jazinogold(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2016
grin
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Oghumu1(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2016
Airplane can't park there?? I need the one that has an airport in it.
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by 4tunebest(f): 11:34am On May 13, 2016
Nothing is impossible to achieve. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. Especially with God in your ship
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by halfricanadian(f): 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shockedshockedshocked

See CARshocked

*Mumcy no worry na dis car I dey plan to buy for you as birthday giftcheesy. Very soon e go bettergrin

Ur picture is so so nice i never ever look down on any one
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by halfricanadian(f): 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shockedshockedshocked

See CARshocked

Ur picture is so so nice i never ever look down on any one.
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Badboiz(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shockedshockedshocked

See CARshocked

Uyo girl, how u dey?.
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by tartar9(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2016
How can it cross a road?
Re: Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ur picture is so so nice i never ever look down on any one

Thanks dear...... kiss

*Smilinggrincheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Causes Of Spark Plug Soaked With Oil? / See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers / How Good Is Double King Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.