Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? (3118 Views)

5 Of The World’s Longest Trucks You Will Never See On Nigerian Roads / Photos Of The Longest Car In The World Has 26 Wheels, Swimming Pool, Helipad / Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by Nonnyezekwe(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2016
The Guinness Book of Record’s record for the Longest car goes to The American Dream Limo owned by car collector and designer Jay Ohrberg of Burbank, California, USA. The beast of a car was designed by Jay Ohrberg himself and he now hires it out through his hire car company. The features of this 100 ft long behemoth include; a swimming pool with diving board a king-sized water bed, a satellite dish and a helipad.

For more daily latest juicy news, Hit www.ezennunu.com cheesy wink

Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by divinehand2003(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2016
Na train be this now!!!
Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 13, 2016
Wetin be this? This one na punishment nah. I must buy it for that Michellla girl because she doesn't reply my mentions.
Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by agarawu23(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2016
not moved
Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by Michellla(f): 4:46pm On May 13, 2016
Haute:
Wetin be this? This one na punishment nah. I must buy it for that Michellla girl because she doesn't reply my mentions.
cheesygrin a rather nice punishment it is
Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by stexsy(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2016
Vanity upon vanity..

If he does nt ve jesus, his wealth is useless........
Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by PapaZeus(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2016
E nor go get beta life span 4 nigerian road; dat na if any body 4 nigeria stupid enough to buy am
Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
cheesygrin a rather nice punishment it is
Words can't describe how glad I am to hear that you like it. Which is why I'm going to buy you the bamboo edition of the car. It costs more because it's made for royalty...even Her Majesty, The Queen of England has one, but I'll put some squeeze on my pocket since you're a princess. grin
Re: Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad? by Michellla(f): 10:54pm On May 13, 2016
Haute:

Words can't describe how glad I am to hear that you like it. Which is why I'm going to buy you the bamboo edition of the car. It costs more because it's made for royalty...even Her Majesty, The Queen of England has one, but I'll put some squeeze on my pocket since you're a princess. grin
wrong.read my siggy again

(1) (Reply)

Toks Heated O2 Sensor / The Official Peugeot 406 V6 Vs 2008 Honda Accord V6 War / Car Parked On Top Of A Roof Of A House In Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.