Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Jim Ikye Is Humiliating - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Ikye Is Humiliating (1397 Views)

Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor / Hanks Anuku, And Jim Iyke, Who Flows Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by Ikengawo: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2009
i can't show non nigerians his movies. because of the hideous corny fake american accent and how corny his dialouge always is. on top of that he's always in the cheesiest imitation hollywood movies ever.

the guy is really a cancer on nollywood.
i just heard him and Tuface's song, i was then fully convinced the problem needs to be addressed.
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by beeswax: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2009
so this means u are not a fan of his? grin
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by davidif: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2009
he he he.
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by sexyLeamon(f): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2009
Ikengawo:

i can't show non nigerians his movies. because of the hideous corny fake american accent and how corny his dialouge always is. on top of that he's always in the cheesiest imitation hollywood movies ever.

the guy is really a cancer on nollywood.
i just heard him and Tuface's song, i was then fully convinced the problem needs to be addressed.
then why DON'T U JUST bleeping INGORE HIM? IS HIM THE ONLY NIGERIAN ACTOR?
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2009
Jim is a waste, pipe
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by kevwekofi: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
beeswax:

so this means u are not a fan of his? grin

cheesy
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by Ikengawo: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
I've been focusing on your mothers tookus for the past 5 year. village goat.
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by WackyJ1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
@Ikengawo you're right and the way he puts his mouth real funny. I saw the song and i was pretty sure he wasn't the one rapping it, Sounded like another voice.
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by naijaguar: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2009
WATCH THE LATEST NIGERIAN/GHANAIAN MOVIES FREEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAST BUFFERING

QUALITY PICTURE

WWW.NAIJAGUAR.COM
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by MrCrackles(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2009
Jim Iyke is a bugs bunny toothed vagabond. . .
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by Dclique(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
I'd always dis-liked that guy.
No beef o!
I just dont like him
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by beeswax: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
is jim iyke into music too or does he have a twin that "sings", could have sworn i saw a music video featuring him singing with tuface shocked
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by Thirdborn: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
@beeswax
Guy no be twin o', na Jim dey d video dey rap like say him get hot yam for inside him crooked mouth. Tuface F*** up as him show for that crap, i mean track.
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by beeswax: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
must everybody sing
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by morpheus24: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2009
i've hung out with Jim here in the states and that guy obviously has a napoleonic syndrome and the guy english is terrible .

he tries to blow grammar but uses very stagne conjuctions when speaking.
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by Ikengawo: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
LOL. yeah, he's trying WAY to hard to be a fake american. I like Ramsey cause he respects himself when it comes to younger nigerian actors but honestly i only deal with the older generation of actors cause they know who they are and don't talk in that stupid fake american accent.

nigerians need to understand americans dont respect fakeness or imitators one bit, so to fake being an american and imitate them makes you more of a goat in the eye of ppl your trying to be like as if they were jesus christ.

when they go to nigeria for a visit they wanna see the village and customs, not eat mcdonalds. or in jim iykes case mcronalds.
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by DatNiggaAk(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2009
THAT SONG IS CRAP.
tuface f@#$k up as he featured in that song.
jim iyke has always been a fake dude.
he was my junior in secondary and has always used that fake accent.
telling lies to junior boys that he had been to america then meanwhile he had not stepped out of suleja
anyways, the fake accent has taken him round the world so good for him
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by whiteroses(f): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
stop hating o each of them has their own different flaws
Re: Jim Ikye Is Humiliating by Borat1: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2009
*Thread marked for thrashing*

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Maiden – Latest 2015 Nigerian Nollywood Ghallywood Movie / Face Behind Famous Cartoon Characters! / Most Powerful Anime Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.