Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? (757 Views)

Star Fox Tv Series / Jussie Smollett, Jamal Lyon Confirms He Will Be Back On Empire Season 3 / OMG! Jussie Smollet ( Jamal) Has Left Empire!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? by Ddoncharlze(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2016
As fans saw on the Monday, May 11 episode of the Fox drama, titled “Rise by Sin,” Jussie’s characterJamal Lyonwas accidentally shot by Freda Gatz, played by rapper Bre-Z, and now the actor’s cryptic tweet has fans believing that he could be saying goodbye to Empire for good.
Following the airing of the dramatic episode on May 11, Jussie took to Twitter to suggest that the episode could be the last time we seeJamal Lyonon-screen with the merciless Lyon family, telling fans that he’s enjoyed his time on the show, but is now turning his attention to music and movies.

He tweeted;

"I've thoroughly enjoyed my time w/ @EmpireFOX. I love you all. Truth. Time 2 make a record & some movies. #Empire"

Jussie’s pretty telling tweet followed a slew of messages Smollett posted while live tweeting the most recent episode of Empire, including one where he wrote “it’s me” after Jamal was shot and then another that appeared to suggest the middle Lyon brother may not recover from his injuries.

“This is why we must watch how we treat people. We never know how long they have,” Smollett told his followers on the 140-character site. “Just in the blink of an eye. Gone. #empire.”

Jussie Smollett’s surprising Empire tweet whipped fans into a frenzy on the social media site after he suggested that “Rise by Sin” could have been his last episode, with some claiming that they’ll no longer be watching if Jamal was in fact just killed off.

“What?!? They killed your character? No need for me to watch anymore. Goodbye #Empire” @strongforu tweeted in reference to Smollett’s message after the episode, while Empire fan @melin456 replied to Jussie’s tweet, “If u go who is left to watch? I love Cookie too but I cannot bear the fact your [character] is dead. Sorry #Empire.”
“If Jamal dies, I’m done with Empire. Done. #Empire,” @LadiDeeTee tweeted out to Jussie following the episode, while @BVSEDANGEL wrote on Twitter in reply to Jussie’s tweet, “you can’t be gone. Not you of all characters. I seriously won’t watch this ever again.”

What do you think of Jussie Smollett’s tweet that hinted Empire had killed off Jamal Lyon?
Re: Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? by Aieboocaar(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2016
Pfffffff!
Re: Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? by mountlarry: 12:01am On May 13, 2016
It's a good test of his popularity. The producers will definitely adjust their story to keep him on.
Ddoncharlze:
As fans saw on the Monday, May 11 episode of the Fox drama, titled “Rise by Sin,” Jussie’s characterJamal Lyonwas accidentally shot by Freda Gatz, played by rapper Bre-Z, and now the actor’s cryptic tweet has fans believing that he could be saying goodbye to Empire for good.
Following the airing of the dramatic episode on May 11, Jussie took to Twitter to suggest that the episode could be the last time we seeJamal Lyonon-screen with the merciless Lyon family, telling fans that he’s enjoyed his time on the show, but is now turning his attention to music and movies.

He tweeted;

"I've thoroughly enjoyed my time w/ @EmpireFOX. I love you all. Truth. Time 2 make a record & some movies. #Empire"

Jussie’s pretty telling tweet followed a slew of messages Smollett posted while live tweeting the most recent episode of Empire, including one where he wrote “it’s me” after Jamal was shot and then another that appeared to suggest the middle Lyon brother may not recover from his injuries.

“This is why we must watch how we treat people. We never know how long they have,” Smollett told his followers on the 140-character site. “Just in the blink of an eye. Gone. #empire.”

Jussie Smollett’s surprising Empire tweet whipped fans into a frenzy on the social media site after he suggested that “Rise by Sin” could have been his last episode, with some claiming that they’ll no longer be watching if Jamal was in fact just killed off.

“What?!? They killed your character? No need for me to watch anymore. Goodbye #Empire” @strongforu tweeted in reference to Smollett’s message after the episode, while Empire fan @melin456 replied to Jussie’s tweet, “If u go who is left to watch? I love Cookie too but I cannot bear the fact your [character] is dead. Sorry #Empire.”
“If Jamal dies, I’m done with Empire. Done. #Empire,” @LadiDeeTee tweeted out to Jussie following the episode, while @BVSEDANGEL wrote on Twitter in reply to Jussie’s tweet, “you can’t be gone. Not you of all characters. I seriously won’t watch this ever again.”

What do you think of Jussie Smollett’s tweet that hinted Empire had killed off Jamal Lyon?

1 Like

Re: Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? by Ddoncharlze(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2016
Jamal is an important character in this series, he should be kept on the show

(1) (Reply)

Omedy Video: Emmanuella & Mark Angel Comedy – Longer Throat (episode 101) / What Has Happened To DAARSAT? / Official Thread for FX New Series - Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.