Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Please Help..laptop Fail To Power On Except When Plug Direct Without Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help..laptop Fail To Power On Except When Plug Direct Without Battery (782 Views)

Help! Laptop Battery Problem / (advice Needed) Pluging Laptop Without Battery, How Safe? / Help: Laptop Battery Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help..laptop Fail To Power On Except When Plug Direct Without Battery by komols856: 7:32am On May 13, 2016
please i need your help on what to do. my laptop does not power ON. each time i press the power button. it can only power on when i remove the battery and plug it direct to a source of light , even when the battery is fully charged. the problem started after an engineer changed my crashed hard disk to a new hard disk.
please anyone with useful info on what to do to ractify the problem pending when i get money to buy new laptop.
thank you.

my email is : komols856@gmail.com
Re: Please Help..laptop Fail To Power On Except When Plug Direct Without Battery by CaptainBomb(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2016
Do someone need to tell you that you need to see AN ENGINEER?
Re: Please Help..laptop Fail To Power On Except When Plug Direct Without Battery by Donald7610: 7:42am On May 13, 2016
Change the battery
It cost u 5k at computer village
Re: Please Help..laptop Fail To Power On Except When Plug Direct Without Battery by Kunleforreal(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2016
komols856:
please i need your help on what to do. my laptop does not power ON. each time i press the power button. it can only power on when i remove the battery and plug it direct to a source of light , even when the battery is fully charged. the problem started after an engineer changed my crashed hard disk to a new hard disk.
please anyone with useful info on what to do to ractify the problem pending when i get money to buy new laptop.
thank you.

my email is : komols856@gmail.com

Your laptop battery could be dead, test another battery to find out the problem.
If you reside in Lagos, visit my office to get the problem solved or call 09038758885.
Re: Please Help..laptop Fail To Power On Except When Plug Direct Without Battery by komols856: 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
the battery is new one and i have tested it with anoda battery...yet it could not power on except when you remove the battery and connect direct to elecetricity source.
beside its computer engineer at ikeja dat change the hard disk for me. i have called him but he is not around now. he travel

(1) (Reply)

Is Twitter Using Up More Device Resources? / Superb Dreamy Photoshop Edit 2018 / Come Fix Your Faulty Laptops At Very Affordable Friendly Prices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.