Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. (1447 Views)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / 7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2016
ENACTUS is an acronym for Entrepreneurial Action Us. It is an international community of students, academic and business leaders who are committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better more sustainable world. It was formerly known as SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise).

From the 17th to the 20th of May, 2016, ENACTUS UNIVERSITY OF UYO will be having her Enactus week to raise money for a project(charity) which will provide potable drinking water for three communities in Ika Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

Part of the events for the week is a leadership conference tagged "Youths in leadership and entrepreneurship". This event will have powerful speakers like Dr. Aniekan Brown, Dr. Essien Akpanuko and a host of others.

ENACTUS UNIUYO in collaboration with SILVERBIRD CINEMA will be showing two movies on CAMPUS (Wives on strike and Captain America - Civil war) on the 19th and 20th of May by 6:30pm, red carpet starts by 5:30pm. The proceeds from this movie will go into providing potable for three communities in Ika local government, a project which will cost over #600,000.

ENACTUS UNIUYO is committed to changing lives through entrepreneurial actions!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi Please encourage this initiative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Pweezy(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2016
good initiative..was part of dis team btw 2010-2012...Great Memories

1 Like

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2016
Pweezy:
good initiative..was part of dis team btw 2010-2012...Great Memories
Thanks bro.. we hope you are doing great wherever you are
Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Lordsocrates: 10:23am On May 13, 2016
Drop dead awesome entrepreneurial idea... una brain dey dier...

1 Like

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Gerrard59(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2016
Commendable. Wish I could attend.

On the other hand, your CV go rich oh cheesy . Not to be left out, I joined a group named The Pacesetters headed by Dr Obadimu. Know him?

1 Like

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
Gerrard59:
Commendable. Wish I could attend.

On the other hand, your CV go rich oh cheesy . Not to be left out, I joined a group named The Pacesetters headed by Dr Obadimu. Know him?
Thanks man.. I don't know him yet, what's the group all about.
Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Gerrard59(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2016
Emmy9ite:

Thanks man.. I don't know him yet, what's the group all about.

A group about intellectuality, academics,extra-curricular activities etc.

Obadimu is a senior lecturer in the school and he offers his services pro bono
https://www.linkedin.com/in/clement-obadimu-2929a456

1 Like

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2016
Gerrard59:

A group about intellectuality, academics,extra-curricular activities etc.

Obadimu is a senior lecturer in the school and he offers his services pro bono
https://www.linkedin.com/in/clement-obadimu-2929a456
I've seen his profile.. Great work he is doing there.. Am glad you are involved in such a cause.
Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Yennie18(f): 1:52pm On May 13, 2016
Great work entrepreneurers.. Just had 2 support n encourage d team.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2016
Yennie18:
Great work entrepreneurers.. Just had 2 support n encourage d team.
Thanks dear
Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Pweezy(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
Emmy9ite:

Thanks bro.. we hope you are doing great wherever you are

surely, any member who was actively involved in the team's activity can hardly be found wanting
Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2016
Pweezy:

surely, any member who was actively involved in the team's activity can hardly be found wanting
Yeah.. you are right.. There is just no way you won't do well in the outside world. cheers!!

1 Like

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2016
photo from the football match today.. Enactus uniuyo won Impact Leaders Club by 3 goals to 1.

Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Gerrard59(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2016
Emmy9ite:
photo from the football match today.. Enactus uniuyo won Impact Leaders Club by 3 goals to 1.

Males against females? That's quite unfair. However, I'm not seeing you there oh.

Ok I get..You're the investor who is interested in the club? Abramovich Akpe grin grin
Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:58am On May 18, 2016
Gerrard59:

Males against females? That's quite unfair. However, I'm not seeing you there oh.

Ok I get..You're the investor who is interested in the club? Abramovich Akpe grin grin
It wasn't males against females sir, we had our own unique concept. The females from both sides played the first half while the males from both sides played the second half and the goals accumulated for both teams. That was how we won, the ladies actually scored the goals, it was goalless in the second half. This has not happened in the history of football.. lol.

Erm, I was the coach, you can call me Ranieri Akpe. cheesy grin
Re: See How Enactus Uniuyo Students Are Raising Money For Charity. by solotutu(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2016
@ Gerrard59, Let's vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland today. I rep Enactus Eksu. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Nyambi Akpet - The Man Who Designed JAMB And NECO Portal In 2001 / Canada To Offer Permanent Residence Visa To International Students / Guarantor Letter To A Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.