Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. (41968 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / 10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / Is It Possible To Drive In Nigeria With An EU Driving Licence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cc: smellymouth teacher me how you are diding all these thingssss I dey heavy yuo o

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Been rocking the wheel for the past 9 yrs
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
timilehin007:
Cc: smellymouth teacher me how you are diding all these thingssss I dey heavy yuo o

Bros Timilehin,na GOD oo grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by lashout1: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
You can only come and be going when the ear sends mal-signal to the brain,

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bros Timilehin,na GOD oo grin

Whenever I see ur monicker I dey before scrolling down know say one or two accurate memes must follow any spit you pour

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Spenx(f): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nuff respect baba.. grin

E just pain me say you nor gree support mimzzy, but Rifiner is also a good friend of mine..

Please give her all the support she needs.

She deserves it cool

[img]http://gif.co/xbNh.gif[/img]

No worry yursef smello, we go work together for mr nairaland. Coz i dey always gbadun u like jollof cheesy
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by MistadeRegal(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
I've once heard, ''Wole wa.... Oya Oya your side!''

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Bollinger(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediapace:
15.Road signs :

what is all these ?

That sign actually makes sense. It is just that Nigerians are not used to it.
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
timilehin007:

Whenever I see ur monicker I dey before scrolling down know say one or two accurate memes must follow any spit you pour

Oh my Gosh, I am brushing Blushing grin

I will mention your moniker soon, I need a favour tongue
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spenx:

No worry yursef smello, we go work together for mr nairaland. Coz i dey always gbadun u like jollof cheesy

grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Havabelle(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rotfl.....Reminds me of those days when I was learning angry Learner comot for road o! Oga collect the car from her na...I just went blank with the noise they were all making and was just looking angry Dont try me now sha tongue

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by micholalo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aja 1, gbe ra
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by RaeMystix: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
4. " Cut if Full"::

Nigerianism for " turning the steering wheel all the way"

I do that alot. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Omolola1(f): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
LMAO!
So true
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

I got it but the truth is I be LANICKY big fan bro..how we wan dob
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

I got it but the truth is I be LANICKY big fan bro..how we wan do
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
. God. Young man you no go kill person. I still dey wonder how u dey manage fit in accurate memes to ur comment
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
timilehin007:
I got it but the truth is I be LANIkKY big fan bro..how we wan do

Lol.. if na one vote for the finals, den follow your heart but if you can vote for more than one contestant, den you fit add mimzyy..

Thanks bro cool
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. if na one vote for the finals, den follow your heart but if you can vote for more than one contestant, den you fit add mimzyy..

Thanks bro cool
I hear you but, no memes this time..tiz unusual of u..lol

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by kayalla(f): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2016
cut ur hand...my cousin always say that when am driving out of compound... something i do everyday and everyday when he opens the gate he says the same thing cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Naijageak(m): 1:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Hahahaha, funnin nija,

Pls vote lanicky on saturday<final round> by 10am dot, and type i vote Lanicky #MissNairaland and do Tag cc 'Nljega' at the end
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by tobianodino(m): 4:49am On Jun 25, 2016
18. Oga Open this Boot!!! and bring your particulars

Police Nigerianism saying: Gentleman Open your boot and bring your #200......lol

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Yinkatolu: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Oya gbera grin
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by LePrezident(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Smellymouth has the best mêmes in the game. I give it to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Wenebadu(f): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Op you got me laughing so hard, it's so true.... Sha

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Freestevo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Private driver: Abeg raise leg for me now Commercial driver: oya oga enter sharp sharp. [When no be quickie] grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Rikidony(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good one my swthrt
lol
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Ayobami7(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
好的

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Hybrid Electric Car Unveiled In Abuja (Photos) / Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? / Timing Belt vs Timing Chain: Which is the best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.