Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". (916 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by lacum: 9:23am On May 13, 2016
In every generation, Protestants and Penticostals abandon The Only Church Jesus Founded. Vain men invent their own denominations and lead many away from The Only Church Jesus Founded.
When a man believes “The Only Church Jesus Founded is wrong.” he is saying, “Jesus made a mistake to say ‘Verily, verily I say unto you thou art Peter and on this rock I build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.’ “
Every anti-Catholic believes “I think the gates of hell have prevailed against The Church Jesus Founded in Mt. 16: 18-20. Therefore, among all Anti-Catholics: “I know more than Jesus.” is the deadly vanity at the heart of their unbelief.
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by Amberon: 12:23pm On May 13, 2016
What is your problem? how and when did Jesus Christ found the catholic church?
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by tartar9(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2016
Amberon:
What is your problem? how and when did Jesus Christ found the catholic church?
Are you normal?
Please tell her... She doesn't know how jeezus founded his church in 1517.
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by Splinz(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2016
Sorry OP, Jesus was never the founder of the Catholic Church, which is obviously founded on faulty ground and lies!

Be not deceived by the Catholic hierachy who think they're sort of special and whom allegiance must be paid by all. For I tell you, the wicked lie told that Jesus commissioned Peter to be the first Pope hold no water when a closer look at what Christ meant is taken.

Nevertheless, Jesus did built His Church and it still exist today. But the mistake the Catholic always make is to think itself as the true Church! Or have you not learned of how this your church used instrument of State (Roman empire) in terrorizing and killing those true Christians who wouldn't submit to its fold of pagan ways and doctrines of demons?

Go and learn that part of history. And then come and tell us the resemblance of those atrocities with Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by lacum: 6:46pm On May 13, 2016
you can as well tell us dd name of d tru church since it exists today
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by otemanuduno: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
lacum:
In every generation, Protestants and Penticostals abandon The Only Church Jesus Founded. Vain men invent their own denominations and lead many away from The Only Church Jesus Founded.
When a man believes “The Only Church Jesus Founded is wrong.” he is saying, “Jesus made a mistake to say ‘Verily, verily I say unto you thou art Peter and on this rock I build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.’ “
Every anti-Catholic believes “I think the gates of hell have prevailed against The Church Jesus Founded in Mt. 16: 18-20. Therefore, among all Anti-Catholics: “I know more than Jesus.” is the deadly vanity at the heart of their unbelief.
Christainity is already scattered and divided on arrival. Happy this is coming when the kingdom of the true God( DOMINO REVERAD) is being revealed to the world.
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
Christainity is already scattered and divided on arrival. Happy this is coming when the kingdom of the true God( DOMINO REVERAD) is being revealed to the world.
Haha. cheesy

You seem very convinced. That is not the coming Kingdom. It's the outgoing one... The saints (Christians) are finally taking the Kingdom...

Daniel 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by otemanuduno: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Haha. cheesy

You seem very convinced. That is not the coming Kingdom. It's the outgoing one... The saints (Christians) are finally taking the Kingdom...

Daniel 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

You are quoting from the adulterated book of Daniel. Wait until the real Book of Daniel surfaces and you'll know that God Is Great. Anyway, you can read Daniel 12:1-end. That's where the prophecy of what's happening right now shall be found. I AM HERE TO SCATTER THE POWER OF THE 'HOLY PEOPLE"

holy people = hypocrites

The righteous people are those who do the right things and not the 'holy people' who condemns the right thing. I AM ONE OF THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE AND ALL MORAL MEN ARE TOO(no hypocrisy attached).
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are quoting from the adulterated book of Daniel. Wait until the real Book of Daniel surfaces and you'll know that God Is Great. Anyway, you can read Daniel 12:1-end. That's where the prophecy of what's happening right now shall be found. I AM HERE TO SCATTER THE POWER OF THE 'HOLY PEOPLE"

holy people = hypocrites

The righteous people are those who do the right things and not the 'holy people' who condemns the right thing. I AM ONE OF THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE AND ALL MORAL MEN ARE TOO(no hypocrisy attached).
Gosh, I feel like am talking to domino revarad.

You seem to love the parts of Daniel that refer t you. That's a perfect verse for you, but the scattering was a very limited event which has already come to its end... its a very brief event.

Dan 12:7 ...it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So its now time for the Holy people to do the scattering. .. It was all a set up. Michael the archangel is here to scatter your power as payback. That's the holy Angel. Not one of yours.

Daniel 12:1 |
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by otemanuduno: 3:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Muafrika2:

Gosh, I feel like am talking to domino revarad.

You seem to love the parts of Daniel that refer t you. That's a perfect verse for you, but the scattering was a very limited event which has already come to its end... its a very brief event.

Dan 12:7 ...it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So its now time for the Holy people to do the scattering. .. It was all a set up. Michael the archangel is here to scatter your power as payback. That's the holy Angel. Not one of yours.

Daniel 12:1 |
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

As I told you, the words of Daniel has been adulterated by you god Jehovah. When the real book of Daniel comes you shall know better. Even you will know that Michael at that moment was working for the RIGHTEOUS(WISE) PEOPLE and not the HOLY(HYPOCRITE) PEOPLE. Just wait and see!!!
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Feb 27
lacum:
∆ Every anti-Catholic believes “I think the gates of hell have prevailed against The Church Jesus Founded in Mt. 16: 18-20. Therefore, among all Anti-Catholics: “I know more than Jesus.” is the deadly vanity at the heart of their unbelief.
Jesus Christ never founded your Catholic church. Rather, a bunch of rogue bishops are reported to have made attempts to hijack the movement that belonged to Jesus Christ, creating their own doctrines and rituals which to they then used to con the gullible to following the path that is theirs. This rogue movement was eventually rewarded by the Romans who made their religion the official religion of the empire. Sadly, this also marked the decline and eventual destruction of the Roman empire as prophesied. undecided

2. No doubt that the Protestants who are now Anti Catholic have to their foundation in the Catholic Enterprise they loath, however, both happen to be Antichrist in orientation as Jesus Christ warned Hks followers against the following of the doctrines and traditions of men. undecided
Re: Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus". by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Mar 01
Amberon:
What is your problem?
how and when did Jesus Christ found the catholic church? Are you normal?
Most all the churches you have today were founded or birthed from the Catholc church. That disconnect from Jesus Christ is what created even the churches which you have today. undecided

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!!! New CAN President Warns Buhari / Jw:watchtower Study Of June 10, 2016 / Unprovoked Murders: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Says CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.