Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Emily Blunt (how She Conquered Her Limitation) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Emily Blunt (how She Conquered Her Limitation) (504 Views)

With The Right T0pless, Emily Ratajkowski Star Sensual Shooting / Emily Ratajkowski: I'm Terrified Of Facials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emily Blunt (how She Conquered Her Limitation) by nugavilleshine: 9:25am On May 13, 2016
Before Blunt was getting nominated for Golden Globes and landing leading roles on the stage and big screen, she could barely carry a conversation with her classmates: Between ages seven and 14, Emily had a major stutter. As she told W magazine, "I was a smart kid, and had a lot to say, but I just couldn't say it. It would just haunt me. I never thought I'd be able to sit and talk to someone like I'm talking to you right now."

read more@ http://www.kayanddan..com.ng
- Be Inspired

(1) (Reply)

Which Soap Is Best For Washing / Buy Sarees Online – Look Special In Every Occasion / Timberland For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.